Is this a fight? Ugh No

Summary- Peter and his class go on a trip to the tower. Him and his Uncle Clint have a game going where they tackle each other when they least expect it. What happens when he does it on the trip and the avengers 'shout' at him???

(Peter's P.O.V)

Me and Uncle Clint have a game, kind of like tag. Whenever you get tackled it is passed onto that person. Only me and him play it, no one else wanting to participate in our 'dangerous' game. It is honestly very fun, but whenever it happens and anyone of my family is around me they all shout at us, as a joke of course. 

-

I groan as we get told about the trip.

Apparently we are 'privileged' to be able to go to the tower, although it is no privilege to me, no, in reality it is a right, I mean I live there for Thor's sake. 

-

I stepped out of the elevator to have my spidey senses warn me of an incoming object.

I twirl around and grab the arrow, centimeters from puncturing my chest.

Just as I caught the arrow, someone tackles me to the floor.

Just as expected, that person tackling me was none other than my Uncle Clint.

"TAG. YOU'RE IT," he shouts laying on top of me. I groan in pain. 

Just then everyone present in the room starts to shout at Clint.

"Clint, why do you do that. You could hurt Pete and you know what would happen," Sam says looking over to Tony, Natasha, Pepper and Steve giving Clint a glare.

"Stop throwing my kid to the floor," Tony says.

"Hurt my Baby Spider and I'll end you Clint," Natasha growls.

"I will make your life a living hell if my son gets hurt from your stupid game," Pepper says.

Finally Steve says, "you shouldn't do that Clint, he is the youngest and he could take it as you bullying him. And I don't like bullies."

Clint gulps and gets of me, giving me his hand to help me up.

I look at him and mouth 'I'll get you back.'

A smirk rises on his face as he sees the game is still on.

-

Sitting at the table and eating with my family I suddenly remember the trip.

I look to my mum, who is sat beside me.

"Ugh Mum?" I question quietly, everyone's attention turns to us but I ignore it hoping they will not hear and leave it.

"Yes hunny," she asks, concern dripping through her voice.

I reach inside my pocket and pull out the slip and slide it across the table towards her.

She picks it up and reads it, a smile taking her face as she looks to me and says "really?"

I nod my head dimly, she laughs and grabs a pen signing it and handing it back. 

By now everyone is looking at us, curious and confused.

"Is anyone going to explain?" My dad asks looking at me and Mum.

My mum laughs again as she replies with, "Peter has a field trip. To here."

Everyone bursts out with laughter with the new information. I sigh as I know things won't end well. 

TIME SKIP. NAME THE LITTLE FELLA ------>

Today is the day of the trip and I want the earth to eat me. Literally. Please. 

-

Walking out of the bus and looking at my house, that I was at no less 2 hours ago, I sigh.

"Oi. Penis, bet you've never been here before," Flash taunts from across from me.

"Go away Flash," I mumble back.

He was about the shout at me when he was interrupted by the tour guide coming up to us.

-

So far everything had gone okay.

But we are only half way through the day.

Of course that all changes though when the tour guide announces we are going to the training room. 

As she opens the door and we step into the training room, all my family is there training.

I see Uncle Clint stand up, and without thinking I charge straight toward him, barrelling past everyone else.

I hit into him and he falls to the floor confused until he hears me say "tag. You're it, bitch."

He laughs as I get off him. 

As I turn around the onslaught of shouts from my family make me laugh.

"I thought I told you to not do that," my dad says looking at me and Clint.

I put my hands on my head to make it look like I'm thinking then reply with, "ughhh. Yeah. Ya didn't."

I look over and see my class stood in shock, that is until my teacher goes off on one.

"Mr Parker. How dare you not only TACKLE an avenger but then you MOUTH off to one, and that one being TONY STARK. Who OWNS this building. I suggest you apologise to every single one of them and then leave," she rants on.

Then she turns to my Uncle Clint saying, "I understand if you would like to press charges against him. But please don't let this impact the reputation of this school. I am afraid it is just this one student who drags down our school."

Clint tries to hold back a laugh as dad stares shocked at what is just said. 

Suddenly Flash finds his voice and shout "HA. PENIS IS ABOUT TO BE KILLED."

Clints laugh cuts short at what is said and his stare turns to ice, along with everyone else's, staring daggers at Flash.

He seems to notice the change and gulps taking a step back. 

All of my family takes a step toward Flash, murderous look shooting from their eyes.

I walk over and stand in front of them all giving them a look saying 'don't kill him.'

They all sigh but my dad and Uncle Clint still take a step toward Flash.

Clint starts, "How DARE YOU. How dare you talk like that to my nephew."

"My Baby Spider," Nat adds.

"MY SON LIKE THAT," Dad says angrily.

Steve then says, "I don't like bullies, and you're one. And when you hurt one member of this family," he says looking around, "then you hurt all of us. Mess with one, and all of us will kill you. It is as simple as that," he finishes a deadly tone in his voice. 

"S-s-sorry P-Peter," Flash stutters out.

Dad turns to my teacher and says "listen Teach, never talk about my son like that ever again. I swear I will end your career with a snap of my fingers, then boom your career is dust."(:) oh lookie there. I hate myself *cries alone*)

My teacher only nods, obviously not able to find her voice.

My dad nods and then says, "I think it would be best if you leave. Peter is staying here."

As everyone leaves I get tackled by Clint and then my dad says we have to have a press conference.

I sigh as I think about what just happened. I turn to Uncle Clint and slide my hand across my neck. Everyone laughs as he runs. Maybe people knowing won't be so bad after all. 

-

-

-

A/N- Tell me what you think and leave suggestions on what to do next.
Thank you for 5k reads as well.

-M xx