Training day

Summary- Peter stays home to train with his family the avengers, while his class is on a field trip to the tower. 

T.W- bullying 

(Peter's P.O.V)

I wake up on a Friday morning and can't wipe the grin on my face.

Today is training day, every 6 months everyone has to cancel everything, unless of course it is serious, and train with each other, learn new skills and bond more. 

"FRI what's the time?" I question groggily as I sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

'The time is currently 7:42AM Peter. I have also been informed to tell you training will begin at 9AM,' FRIDAY replies almost instantly.

I thank her as I stretch, I check my phone and see no new notifications, I shut my phone down knowing I won't use it until training.

I head into the shower and get ready for the day. I put on some mens sports leggings and a sports top. 

I head into the kitchen and see the rest of my family all in similar clothing.

"Hey Petey. Ready for today?" My dad asks as I take a seat grabbing a stack of pancakes and bacon.

"Yeah I can't wait," I reply, food sticking out of my mouth.

Everyone chuckles at me and I give them a goofy lopsided grin.

"Alright the plan for today is, for 1 hours we spar with each other no weapons, next hour spar with each other with weapons. Break for 30 minutes and then go separate and train on your own for as long as you like. Later tonight is going to be a movie night and sleepover in the common room. Got it," Steve says as he walks past eating an apple.

Everyone nods their heads in agreement. 

As we head into the training room I feel my spidey senses go off but not for anything dangerous, I just shrug it off thinking it is because we are about to spar.

Time to start training. 

(Ned's P.O.V)

I was sat on the bus beside MJ as we headed to Stark Industries, I couldn't help but worry about what might happen with Peter.

We had just found out where we are going and I can feel the dread settle in, knowing today is training day for the avengers and Peter is apart of it.

I had text Peter multiple times to tell him where we were going but he never replied so I take it he shut his phone down.

Excitement soon over took my dread as I could see the tower now coming into view, it was huge and beautiful.

I gaped out at the sheer size of the tower and how it screams power. 

As I was getting of the bus I was shoved a bit from the side.

I look over and see Flash stood there an evil grin settled on his face as he looks at me.

"Penis too scared to come today?" Flash questions.

I sigh but before I can answer MJ is beside me and staring murderously at Flash, "fuck off Flash. Go find someone else to piss off with your dumbass voice," MJ says coldly, concluding what she said by looking back down at the book she was reading.

"Thanks MJ," I say grateful for her sticking up for me.

"No problem Loser," she says still looking at her book. 

As we enter into the reception gasps are heard as heads tilt up to look at the interior.

I look around and see people running back and forth with lab coats on, security scattered around and a scanner in the middle to get to the other side.