Alive

A/N- Well, this is the end. I love you all, thank you so much. 

T.W- You already know. (But for those who don't, bullying, and maybe blood.)

Summary- Peter Parker suddenly vanished of the face of the planet, at least he didn't go to school and that's what people were saying, that he was no longer on earth. Let's see about that.

(Third Person P.O.V)

One day, Peter Parker didn't show up for school. Ned, his friend and MJ, his sort of friend didn't seem to worry. 

A week passed, still no sign and people noticed. 

Now a month has gone by, and still not a sign. Again, Ned and MJ don't seem worried, the teachers no longer call his name in role call. 

Peter Parker is nowhere to be seen, he has vanished of the face of the earth. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

Yes, I know what you're going to say. 

'OH MY GOD PETER, YOU'RE ALIVE. Wait, why aren't you at school.'

Well, here's the thing.

As I'm a Stark, I need to know how to run the company some day, and with how smart I am (I'M NOT SHOWING OFF, LEAVE ME ALONE) dad said I can take all my tests then move straight on to helping to run the company. 

-

"Petey, up you get, you have to go check on the interns today, make sure their are up to standard," Dad says from somewhere above me. 

I groan and roll onto my side to see him.

He smiles and says, "up sleepy head."

"Ok," I mumble slowly sitting up and stretching my tired limbs.

Dad smiles before wandering off. 

I guess it's good that I don't have school anymore because I can wake up later, at least normally, and I have no homework and can go out patrolling for longer. 

-

I start to make my way down to the intern labs, only wearing some joggers and a hoodie as I couldn't be bothered to look smart. 

"FRI, Intern labs please," I say leaning against the wall of the elevator. 

'Of course little boss,' FRIDAY replies, and I roll my eyes at the name.

-

As soon as I step into the labs, everyone looks up to me, smiling respectfully and sorting out their clothes which will always make me laugh, because I really don't care. 

"Carry on, I'll just be observing today," I announce, taking a seat at an empty bench and working on something I brought down, while waiting for a tour group to arrive and watch how they do, and just watch how everyone works.

-

After some time I hear people say that a tour guide is about to arrive, I perk up at this information wanting to see what everyone would do as I know they will do a presentation.

But, when the door opens and I see the class, my smile falls and my heart drops.

This is not good. 

I quickly look away and hope I don't get spotted, that is until the tour guide points my way and I hear her say, "over there, is Peter, our second boss, as he is Mr Starks son." 

Well, there goes my cover. 

Turning around with a shy smile everyone gasps in shock as they see me. 

"I thought Penis was dead," Flash says, his tone holding disappointment. 

Just as I was about to reply there was a slam of the door and even more gasps. 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL MY SON," my dad shouts at Flash, walking closer to him. 

Flash looks wild eyed to me then dad and gulps, before saying quietly, "nothing sir."

Dad scoffs before looking back to me and sending me a reassuring smile before turning cold again and turning to face Flash. 

"Listen here, don't ever talk to my kid like that again. He is the heir of this company and already owns most of it, don't you dare disrespect him again. Oh, and stop sending in an application for an internship, we don't take scum like you in," dad says, his voice cold and unforgiving. 

I can't stop the laugh that escapes at Flashs shocked and hurt face, he deserves it.

My dad smiles to me and says, "we are leaving. Come on kid."

I stand up and wave to Ned and MJ and smirk slightly at Flash. 

Getting into the hall, dad pulls me into a tight hug and says, "I love you Pete, and I'm proud to call you my son."

I smile widely at him, "I love you too dad," I say back to him. 

-

-

-

A/N- Well, my friend kept sending videos of endgame cause she was watching it, and my heart broke bad. 

- M xx