No Nora No.

Hey Wattpad Fam,
So I've decided to write one shots on the recent American CW show the Flash I've started loving recently.
Anyways this is my first chapter so bare with me.

Barry POV
The last few days had been complicated and very confusing. I really didn't trust Nora because she was working closely  with Thawne.  I had grown to hate him over the years because of what he did to my mother. Iris and I had  trouble and she was some where and I didn't have any idea because we were having problems.
I was right now on my way home to talk to Joe when Cisco called.
" Hey Cisco, what's up? " I asked him.
" Multiple locations for Cicada are showing up, Bar. You gotta come back." He said and I rushed back.
As I got back to STAR Labs I entered the cortex and found Iris.
" Hey what are you doing here?" I asked her confused why Cisco had called me and there was no Cicada to be caught.
" Barry, we have come too far to let things dissappear. I don't want us to let go of each other. We love each other." Iris said.
" I don't disagree. I do love you and I do want to get back to how things were but Iris, Nora is dead because I said something."  I said.
" Yeah and we need to deal with this together not apart." Iris replied.
" Okay then I'm sorry, Iris. It was my fault for taking her into the future and leaving her there." I said.
We then made up and kissed.
" I  love you, Iris. I always will." I said as we started making out.

Just as we were kissing, Cisco came into the cortex.
" Woah, you guys get a room." He said.
We pulled apart as I asked him,
" Hey So Cicada is gone and Nora is dead, so why exactly did you call me here?" I asked Cisco.
" For exactly this reason. Team Flash is much better when Barry and Iris are together not apart." He said.
" Yeah so we're fine and together. Anything else you want to tell us?"   I asked.
" Nothing. Just this." He replied.
" Cisco, I was on my way to talk to Joe." I said.
" Sorry man but you know what they said, A  team that is not together is not together at all." Cisco said.
" Uh-huh. No one says that." I clarified.
" Hey by the way, where's Cait? Iris asked suddenly.
" She's actually taking a couple days off is what she wanted to tell me to you guys." I said as Cisco sat down.
" At home?" Cisco asked.
" Presumably." I said.
" I'm gonna call her." Cisco said as he walked to his workshop.
" Hey So I realized ever since Nora and taking care of her, we actually haven't had a proper date night." I said.
" Oh really? Iris questioned.
" Yeah. Not that I got this idea from Cecile or anything." I responded.
" You asked Cecile for relationship advice?"Iris asked.
" Well, I was looking for Joe and instead I found Cecile." I said.
" You know at some point, I didn't actually realise we had a relationship with our daughter from the future." Iris said.
"Yeah sometimes it feels sureal." I said.
" Yeah."  Iris said.
Just while we were talking Caitlin came  in.
" Hey Cait, what's wrong?" Iris had asked her as she came in.
" Well, my friend Bloodwork is coming out of hiding." Cait said looking worried.
I got up and directly went to comfort her.
" Hey don't worry. Is he dangerous?" I asked her.
" Yeah maybe. He could be." Cait told me.
" Hey don't worry. We've had to defeat much crazier villains  before. We can defeat this guy too." I said.
" Yeah, Barry has defeated Reverse - Flash, Zoom, Savitar, Devoe,   both the cicadas. He can defeat this person." Iris pointed out.
" No, Barry this guy is much more fierce and crazy than any of the any ones we've encountered. It'll take forever to defeat him. Caitlin said.
" Cait, whatever happens we are a team and will always be with you." Iris said.
" Cait, speedster's promise. I will defeat this guy also.
Just then Cisco came in with Kamilla.
" Hey Kamilla, how have you been?" I asked getting up.
" Hi Barry, so you're the Flash? She asked curious.
" Hey Barry secret identity?" Cisco asked me.
" No for a girl you're dating.No." I replied.
" Okay." Cisco said.
" Well you've already met Iris who you work for and this is Caitlin/Killer Frost." Cisco said.
As Cisco said that, Caitlin turned into Killer Frost.
" So I'm Killer Frost, the bad side of Caitlin."Cait said as she turned  back.
" Wow, so you have cold powers." Kamilla said.
"Yeah, I do." Caitlin said.
" So  who else has meta-human powers here?" Kamilla asked.
" Babe, you know I don't because I  gave it up to be a normal human being with you." Cisco said.
" I know." Kamilla replied.
" So, Barry can I see your speed?" Kamilla asked me.
" Sure. Babe, I'll be back." I said as I ran to the speed lab and back.
" Hey So it's true. You  do have lightening speed." Kamilla said.
" I sure do." I said.
" So Kamilla, come on, I'll take you to my workshop. " Cisco said and left with Kamilla.