The time Barry almost died( the first time)

Hey everyone so I'm back on this account with my second Flash One Shot. So as the title says I'm going to do this one shot in the beginning. Basically Barry and Iris's relationship in the beginning but here they are together.

Iris POV
I had just finished college and came back to live at home. Barry had been back at home for a while and he had a job as a CSI for CCPD( Central City Police Department).
15 years ago Barry had something very terrible happen to him. His mother had been murdered and his father had been sent to prison for her murder. But he didn't do it and it had been 15 years and he really wanted justice.
He had been visiting Henry everytime something was difficult or hard and his dad would talk him through.
Right now I was on the couch with my laptop and I was working on my last assignment before my internship ended when Barry came in through the door to our house and I looked back at him and smiled.
" Hey." I said.
" Iris, what are you doing home?" He asked me.
" So you know my internship is coming to a close, right?"" I asked.
" Yeah. Right now that's our only topic." He replied.
" Yeah so I applied for a job at Central City Picture News the other day." I said.
" Oh my Iris. That's incredible." He said.
" Thanks." I said kissing him.
" Yeah so you're excited?" He asked me.
" Oh yeah. I hope I hear from them soon." I said.
" Yeah. Iris I love you." He suddenly said.
" Oh Barry I love you too." I said.

Later that night Barry had told me that Harrison Well's particle accelerator was going to be launched.  It  was crazy. Everyone was hyped for it.
We had gone to the launch and someone had stolen my backpack which had my laptop which had my dissertation on it and that was important.
" Hey someone stole my laptop. It has my dissertation on it." I screamed worried.
While Wells was talking, Barry ran to get my laptop back.
He got it back and came back to give it to me.
Once the launch was over and I got home, Barry had told me he needed to go to his lab for a while.
" See ya later." He said.
" Bye." I replied.

Once he left, I finished my assignment that night.

A couple hours later, I heard a big crash and ran outside the house and saw a white light and my first though was Barry. When I called him, his phone line said it was busy.
He must be talking to someone else. I was worried. He is usually prompt at answering his phone but I really was worried so I did the next best thing.
I drove to CCPD.

I didn't want him to worry about me so I got out of my car and rushed to his lab and I was the first one to hold his hand after seeing something weird going through his body.

I called an ambulance and I was in the  ambulance with him.
"Barry, please please wake up. I need you. I need you. I love you Barry." I said.
But he sat there so lifeless, so still.
I was tormented by the fact that he would never wake up.
I was afraid.

The next few nights both dad and I would be in the hospital waiting and seeing if he could wake up.
But he never did.

9 months later
Barry POV
I didn't know what was happening to me. I felt like I just kept sleeping and sleeping. I never moved, never did anything.
At last I was transferred to STAR Labs and I could hear Gaga playing and I got up.
" Where am I?" I asked the guy who was there.
"Hey buddy I'm Cisco Ramon and this is Dr. Caitlin Snow. You were brought to STAR LABS." Cisco said trying to calm me down.
" Where's Iris?" I asked worried.
" I don't know but I do know how long you were out for." Cisco said.
" I need you to Urinate in this." Caitlin asked.
" Not right this second! Cisco said exclaiming.
Then I turned my head and saw Dr. Harrison Wells coming in on his wheelchair.
" Mr. Allen 9 months you were completely out of it." Harrison Wells said.
" Really?" I asked super surprised.
" Yeah dude. Nine months." Cisco said.
" I gotta go meet Iris. She must be super worried about me." I said worried.
" Don't worry. Every thing is okay. You're okay." Caitlin said.
I changed into a Star Labs sweatshirt and  I wanted to leave but Harrison Wells wanted to talk to me.
" Oh you're in trouble." Cisco sang.
" No I'm not." I said.
" So Mr. Allen we will do everything in our power to help you." Wells said.
" Thank you Dr. Wells but I have to go." I said.
" Okay.  Go." He replied.
" Thank you." I said.
" Can I keep the sweatshirt?" I asked.
" Yeah. Keep it. " He said.