Enter Zoom

Hey guys
So finally finished my Nora story and back on my One shot book. Anyways this is Enter Zoom Season 2 episode 6.
Here we go

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friends at STAR Labs I fight crime and find other meta humans like me.
I hunted down the man who killed my mother but in doing so I opened up our world to new threats, and I'm the only one fast enough to stop them. I am the Flash.
Previously on the Flash
" There is indeed a hole in our universe which leads to his earth." Stein says.
" Meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth 2." Barry says.
" Do you think we've reached the good night kiss stage?" Barry asks Patty.
" Zoom is obsessed with speed." Harry says.
" He has been sending meta humans from your world through the breaches to fight me." Barry says.
" Hello gorgeous." Dr. Light says.
" What do you want from me?" Linda asks.
" Your life." Dr. Light says.p0
" I saw myself." Linda says.
" Sounds like you have an evil meta twin." Patty says.

" I'm right here." Barry says.
" I'm here to kill you Flash so get ready to fry. Bring it on." Dr. Light says.

Linda then shoots Barry and he falls.
Linda then takes Barry's symbol.
" Told you. Zoom always wins." Linda says.
72 hours earlier
" Zoom sent me here to kill you, but I didn't want to." Dr. Light says.
" But you were fine with killing Linda Park." Barry says.
" It was the best bad idea I could come up with. Leave her body for Zoom to find, he'd think I was dead and l'll be free. " Dr. Light says.
" How was he supposed to know where find her body?" Barry asks.
" Just let me go. Let me dissappear." Dr. Light says.
" You would spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, never knowing when Zoom is coming." Barry says.
" Okay. And what's your great idea?" Dr. Light asks.
" How were you supposed to contact him after you killed me?" Barry asks.
" I was supposed to get something... something I could get only if you were dead.. and throw it through the breach as proof. " Dr. Light says.
" And then what?" Barry asks.
" Then he'd come for me. Confirm the kill and bring me home. Why do you want to know?" Dr.Light asks.
" Because I want to find him." Barry says.
" You really don't." Dr. Light says.
" He's gonna keep coming for me. He's gonna keep kidnapping people like you, forcing them to do what he wants. I have to stop him before he hurts anyone else." Barry says.
" You can't stop Zoom." Dr. Light says.
" Yes, I can. I will but I need your help." Barry says.

" Zoom wants Dr. Light to send him your new emblem?" Caitlin asks confused.
" Yes, we need it for bait. If we can get Dr. Light to take my emblem, throw it through the breach then Zoom will come to collect my body, and we can trap him." Barry says.
" You know it took a lot of work to make that emblem right?" Cisco says.
" This is the woman who was willing to kill Linda in order to escape Zoom but now willing to help us catch him?" Caitlin asks.
" She knows it's the only way." Barry says.
" Before I left Earth 2 I worked on a serum to dampen Zoom's speed. All we would need is a for Ramon to deliver a weapon to deliver it." Harry says.
" Oh great, that could be this year's cold gun. Maybe another criminal could get it and then we'd have Sergeant Slow." Caitlin says.
" I would never let that happen. Sergeant Slow is a terrible name." Cisco says.
" Are we forgetting how much more powerful than Barry Zoom seems to be? I mean if Barry can catch bullets,what's to say Zoom can't catch whatever you throw at him?" Caitlin asks.
" Surprise. The element of surprise. All we would do is rig a projectile to fire as Zoom crosses through the breach. " Harry says.
" That's great." Barry says.
" Thanks." Harry says.
" Joe, voice of reason here?" Caitlin asks.
" We need a plan. That's as good as any. As long as he can deliver." Joe says.
" Don't underestimate me, Detective." Harry says.
" Oh, Patty needs us back at the station. I'll meet you there, all right? " Barry says as he leaves.
Joe signals Cisco and Caitlin to talk to him.
" Are you forgetting everything Jay told us and supporting Wells now?" Caitlin asks.
" Oh no, I don't trust Wells at all. I just want to see what he's up to. I figure we give him some rope, he'll hang himself. " Joe says.
" Yeah, I'm totally with you. I think he's hiding something." Cisco says.
" Look, my hunch after interrogating suspects all these years somethings not right with this dude. Barry told me about this thing you can do?" Joe asks.
" Vibing?" Caitlin asks smiling.
" Oh God, relax." Cisco says.
" Can you do it with Wells?" Joe asks.
" I can try." Cisco says.