Untouchable

Hey everyone So I'm doing another one of my fav episodes Untouchable season 3 episode 12

Anyways here we go 

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly with the help of my friends at STAR Labs, I fight crime and find other meta humans like me. 

In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, I was accidently thrust in the future, and I saw him murder the woman that I love. But I won't let that happen. I'm gonna do everything in my power to change the future and I'm the only on fast enough to keep her alive. I am the Flash. 

Previously on The Flash 

" When I threw the Philospoher's stone into the Speed Force I accidently ran into the future. I saw  Savitar murder you." Barry tells Iris. 

" How are you gonna tell Dad?" Wally asks Iris. 

" I'm not." Iris says. 

" If you guys got something going on, I hope you can talk to me." Joe says. 

" Every night when I go to bed, I'm afraid I'm gonna wake up and be her. I didn't ask for these powers, just like you didn't ask to be used by Savitar." Caitlin tells Julian. 

" So you're telling me that every time I'm blacking out.." Julian says. 

" You've become Alchemy." Barry says. 

" Alchemy can restore the powers that people had in Flashpoint."  Cisco says. 

" What Achemy did was not your fault." Caitlin tells Julian. 

" I'm saying that this point in his training, you're faster than Barry!" HR says. 

" What? It's crazy how fast I've gotten in such a short time." Wally says. 

" And I'm gonna need you to get a lot faster. I'm not gonna save Iris from Savitar. You are." Barry tells Wally. 

" So, this is it, huh?" Wally tells Barry. 

" Yeah. This is the starting line to our race. Cisco set up sensors all along the course, and he'll be tracking your speed all the way to the finish line on the other side of town."  Barry says. 

" No, I mean this is it... the day the greatest upset in speedster history goes down." Wally says. 

" Wally, man, this isn't about winning or losing. Okay? This is about training so you can get faster and beat Savitar and save Iris." Barry says. 

" Yeah, which I'm gonna do." Wally says. 

" Okay. But first I'm gonna make you eat my dust. I'm sorry." Wally says. 

" Okay,  you know there is a reason they call me the fastest man alive. (Talks to Cisco on comms)Cisco, you good. " Barry says. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen,  the Central City Speedster 500 is about to begin.But first, I've got five-one odds Barry takes down Wally. Any takers?" Cisco asks. 

" Yep. Game of speculation? Are we.. we're betting? Yeah, no, I'm in. On my Earth, financial wagering was banned after an unfortunate incident with Vice President Alcapone." HR says. 

" Well, lucky for you, you live here now." Iris says. 

" Yes." HR says. 

" Put me down for 20 for Barry." Iris says.