Killer Frost

Hey everyone so I realised that this was  one of the most underrated episodes which I love so here goes
Flash season 3 episode 7.

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. To the outside world I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist but with the help of my friends at STAR Labs I fight crime and find other met humans like me. After defeating Zoom and saving the multiverse  and created the alternate timeline Flashpoint. I restored the timeline to the way it was only to find things weren't the way I left them. I brought new threats to our world and I'm the only one fast enough to save them.
I am The Flash.

Previously on the Flash
" I'm sorry honey but the more you use your powers the harder it's going to be to reverse." Clara said into the video call.
" I took your cuffs." Cait told Cisco.
"Is this some bold fashion choice because you're not a meta human." Cisco says.
" What did you see Cisco? Am I her?" Cait asked worried.
" I saw the both of us. Like a Vibe vs Killer Frost. "  Cisco said.

" The time has come to set you free." The man in the suit said.
" Wally, don't." Joe shouted.
" You may serve the speed force, Flash, but I rule it. You  are only a man but I am a God. Your God. I  am Savitar."  Savitar says.
" Alchemy." Joe shouts.
" Shoot him." Barry shouts.
" I can't see him." Joe says.
" Just do it." Barry shouts.
" Let's go for a run." Savitar says as he runs and drags Barry with him.
" What's happening?" Cait asks.
" I don't understand. The suits tracker has him disappearing and reappearing all over the city, and that's impossible. He can't be moving that fast. " Cisco said.
" Well if he can't, something else can." HR  says.
" Had enough?" Savitar asks Barry.
" Not even close."Barry says.
Just then  the tracker stops moving.
"Hey look, it stopped." Cait said.
" He's at the waterfront." Cisco says.
"Okay." HR says.
" We have to get to him." Cait  says.
" And do what? He's fighting an invisible force that is too fast to track." Cisco said.
" If I may, I have a plan." HR says.
" No. No. Put your hand down." Cisco  says.
" Pretty good plan. It's a question of numbers because right now  it seems to be one against one. What if there were three against one. Do you know what I'm saying." HR says.
" Cisco, you can open a breach and get both of you to the waterfront." Iris says.
" Guys I can't. It's too dangerous." Cait says.
" I'm begging you. Please." Iris requests Cait.
" Still alive down there. You are only  a shadow beneath my throne. You are the past whereas I'm the future Flash." Savitar says.
" I can't see it." Cait yells.
" Just do it. Cisco says.

" Whoeeee. I'm going to feel that tomorrow. That was a new and painful use of my power."   Cisco says holding his head.
" You okay?" Cisco asks Barry.
" Yeah. Yeah. I'm okay. Just cold. Thanks for coming." Barry says.