The Flash and The Furious

Hey  Guys, So finally finished my Nora story. 2 more chapter and I'll be done with the book 

I'm so happy that it's almost done. Please comment if I should continue with Season 2 with Nora!! 

Anyways this is one Season 5 episode 10 

Another one of my all time fav episodes

Here we go 

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. To the outside  world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist. But with the help of  my friends at STAR Labs, I fight crime and find others like me. But when my daughter came back from the future to help, she changed the present. And now our world is more dangerous than ever. And I'm the only one fast enough to save it. I am The Flash.

Previously  on The Flash ( Said by Cisco Ramon) 

" Meet Joss Jackam. She's a delinquent teen turned  amateur storm chaser." Caitlin says. 

" That weathervane, doesn't it look a lot like..." Nora says. 

" The staff she was carrying, yeah." Barry says. 

" It's infected with a satellite shard." Caitlin says. 

"  Our satellite didn't just create new metas. It created meta-tech." Barry says. 

" Every time you vibe or breach, the dark matter is gonna affect your central nervous system, causing you more and more pain." Caitlin says. 

" We need to talk." Nora says. 

" Yes, Nora. Yes we do." Thawne says. 

" You've been gone a long time, Nora." Thawne says. 

" You're lucky I came back at all." Nora says. 

" Really? I can tell you have questions? Ask them." Thawne says. 

" You killed my grandmother?" Nora asks. 

" I did." Thawne says. 

" In front of my father." Nora says. 

"I did." Thawne says. 

" He was just a boy." Nora says. 

" Nora..." Thawne says. 

" He was just a kid!" Nora says. 

" You're right, and I think of that moment every day, how it changed the course of destiny for him, for you, for me." Thawne says. 

" I never knew he had that kind of hatred inside of him, but he does because of you." Nora says. 

"And I have that same   hatred  inside of me for him! Or at least I did!  I was inspired by him, as you you are. I wanted to know him, as you do. I wanted to be him! I wanted to be The Flash!" Thawne says. 

" You will never be The Flash!" Nora says. 

" Exactly! And that realization that led me to do the things I did. The terrible, horrible, evil things I did." Thawne says. 

" I've been coming here for so long. Why didn't you tell me what you did?" Nora asks. 

" I thought you must know. Your mother would've told you. I was wrong. I see that. I'm sorry, Nora." Thawne says. 

" I don't trust you anymore." Nora says. 

" Have I not given you everything? The chance to go back and know a father you never knew? To learn from him? To run with him?  To run with The Flash? I showed you how to time travel because... I want to help you." Thawne says.