News Flash

Hey guys so I am writing season 5 episode 4 News Flash another fun episode
Anyways here we go

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, with the help of my friends at STAR Labs, I fight crime and find other meta humans like me.

But when my daughter came back from the future to help, she changed the present. And now our world is more dangerous than ever, and I'm the only one fast enough to save it. I am the Flash.

Previously on the Flash

" Who's Cicada?" Barry asks Nora.

" You never catch him." Nora tells the team.

" This is Sherloque." Barry says.

" He's the greatest detective in all the multiverse." Sherloque says in third person.

" I'm a detective as well." Ralph says.

" I'm here to catch your killer." Sherloque says.

" So we're dealing with a meta human Jack the Ripper." Cisco says.

" In my history, he never killed Gridlock or Block. He's early." Nora says.

" Because the timeline changed." Barry says.

" Because of me." Nora says.

The day of the enlightenment

Lots of people are running around

" Guys, this is mad crazy! There, are, like, fireballs in the sky! Holy! I'm gonna get a better look!There he is! This is gonna be lit! Wait, there's two of them? Oh my god, Guys. What was that? This is cray! What is going on right now? Is the world, like, ending right now? Oh, my phone!" Spencer says as Nora saves her.

" You just saved me. You are the second speedsterwho just, like, saved the world. Can I get a Can U get a selfie?" Spencer asks Nora.

Present day 2019 Barry and Iris's loft

Iris tries to make pancakes when Nora wakes up off the couch

" What are you doing?" Nora asks as she gets off the couch.

" Oh, nothing. Go back to bed. I'm just making breakfast." Iris says as she chuckles.

" Like I could go to sleep after the smell of Jitters coffee.So, uh, I see you still know your way around a kitchen." Nora asks.

Barry comes into the living room looking rather confused.

" What's happening?" Barry asks.

" Uh, hey babe." Iris says.

" Good morning." Barry says.

" Um, I, um, was thinking that we could have breakfast together. Right? Like a family." Iris says.

" I love it." Barry says.

" Yeah." Iris says.

" Do you( Barry looks at Nora) Hi.. Do you need any help?" Barry asks.

" No, no. You guys just sit." Iris says.

" What do we have here?" Barry asks sitting down.

" Well, these are pancakes, as you can see, but I made them into little lightening bolts. Well, the batter kind of got away from me, but you see the little zigzag?" Iris asks Barry.

" No, No, no. Yeah, Yeah. I totally see it, yeah." Barry says.

" Yeah." Iris says.

" What are - what are you doing?" Iris asks Nora.