Dead or Alive

Hey Guys,  so gonna do Flash season 3 episode 11. 

Anyways here we go 

My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friends at STAR Labs, I fight crime and find other meta humans like me.

In an attempt to stop the evil speedster Savitar, I was accidently thrust into the future, and I saw him murder the woman I love. But I won't let that happen. I'm going to do everything in my power to change the future, and I'm the only one fastest enough to keep her alive. I am The Flash. 

Previously on The Flash ( Said by Cisco Ramon) 

" When I threw the Philosopher''s Stone into the Speed Force, I accidently ran into the future. I saw Savitar murder you. I wasn't fast enough to save you." Barry says. 

 " We can't do this alone, Barry." Iris says. 

"  Why don't you come work with us? You can help Team Flash fight meta humans." Caitlin says. 

" Welcome to the team." Barry says. 

" Yeah." Julian says as he shakes Barry's hand. 

" If his powers are linked to the energy that ties together the multiverse..." Barry says. 

" He can open a breach to any Earth he wants. " Caitlin says. 

HR's voice over

 " The thing they never tell you about fighting villains is that nothing ever stays the same. The harder you work to take down the bad guys, the more they up their game." HR says. 

HR voice over over

" Gentlemen, welcome to the future of crime. Not even the military has these yet." The first guy says. 

" Looks like Christmas came early." The second guy says. 

" You know  what the only problem is? You're on Santa's naughty list. Christmas is canceled." Barry says. 

HR  voice over

Fortunately,  our team has a secret weapon of it's own: a man of science, a man of action, and that man's name is HR Wells. 

" Look who has a vortex canon. Ho, Ho, ho." HR says. 

HR laughs

" HR? HR?" Cisco says. 

With a blast from my trusty vortex canon, I dispatch the miscreant

" HR?" Cisco says. 

" Hey, yep, here we are." HR says. 

" Barry needs help." Cisco says. 

" Yeah, Barry needs help." HR says. 

" Where's Kid Flash?" Caitlin asks. 

" He's on his way. Are you on your way? They need you at Keystone Bridge." HR says. 

" Surely all your adventures are not this disorganized." Julian says. 

" There's a method to the madness, mate.Watch and learn." Cisco says. 

" The Electric Gang is headed north." Caitlin says. 

" You gotta cut em off before they reach the freeway." Cisco says.