Legends of Yesterday

Hey guys so I finished part 1 and that was cool but I think the second part is so much cooler
Here we go

Previously on Arrow and Flash
" That's Mister. " William says.
" Yeah. Barry said you need our help. Somebody very dangerous is after you." Oliver says.
" Give her to me and I'll make your death fast." Savage tells Cisco.
"The man you're looking for is Vandal Savage. An immortal." Malcolm says.
" Chay Ara, it's me Khufu. We're drawn to each other in each life,and after wrr die, we reincarnate " Carter says.
" Who is Vandal Savage?" Oliver asks.
" In every life time he hunts us down." Carter says.
" We think he's trying to locate the Staff of Horus." Malcom says.
" No. Chay Ara." Savage says.
" I'm never gonna become who I really am unless I let go." Kendra says.
Ancient Egypt: The middle Kingdom
" Prince Khufu, my son. What have you come to offer?" The Pharoah asks.
" Father, we bring this tribute of all we see and know, Horus." Khufu says.
" Praise be upon him. It is a fine offering, Khufu. At least worthy of a God." Pharoah says.
" And yet Chay-Ara does not seem to agree." Khufu says.
" Your offering is lovely my prince. If not a bit Naive?" Chay Ara says.
Khufu scoffs
" Naive?" Khufu asks.
" To think that Horus would be appeased by.. trifles. The portents of his dissatisfaction grow with each passing day. The celestial rocks sedan to fall once a generation; now they strike with each phase of the moon." Chay Ara says.
" I thought it was your job to keep Horus in a good mood...Priestess. " Khufu says.
Savage comes in
" Chay Ara only speaks out in concern for all. Otherwise, she would only be a bit more.. polite. We have warned you time and again, of the sky rocks and the threat they pose to the court of Ramses the Wise. Dark times are coming, My Pharoah. Prayers and trifles will not be enough to stop them." Savage says.
Later in an alley
" Priestess. You spoke with quite the tongue in there." Khufu says.
" Did I overreact?" Chay Ara asks.
" No, I love your tongue." Khufu says as they kiss.

Present day 2015 Central City
In the car
" You okay?" Carter asks.
Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a headache." Kendra says.
" You sure? Usually that's a sign of your memories returning." Carter says.
" Yeah, I'm sure. I don't remember anything yet." Kendra says.
" A bunch of super heroes in a farm house? I feel like I've seen that in a movie before." Thea says.
" We've need a secure location." Oliver says.
" Who's wrong with STAR Labs?" Caitlin asks.
" Well, I mean absolutely nothing if you forget about the revolving door you guys installed so the bad guys can come and go as they please." Oliver says.
" Remind me again what happened to your old lair, or the one before that." Caitlin asks.
" Well, lair number one was compromised by the police.. and I will stop helping." Felicity says.
As Oliver and the gang walk to the door
" Savage let Barry and I live because he felt Kendra emerge as Hawkgirl and went after her. He can sense her and Carter's presence. We don't need to make it easier on him by staying in the city limits." Oliver says.
" Bet you stayed at your mother's place now?" John asks Laurel.
" Mhm." Laurel says.
"We need to find a way to neutralize Savage's advantage. Barry, you're late." Oliver says.
" Sorry, as it turns out, it's not easy finding the ass out of nowhere." Barry says.
" Yeah, for real, the roaming charges alone are gonna bankrupt me." Cisco says.
" We're discussing how to take away Savage's new found power." Oliver says.
" And his magic stick thing." Felicity says.
"Yeah, staff of Horus." Carter says.
" Yeah it's protected by some kind of energy field. I couldn't lay a finger on it." Barry says.
" Maybe if you wear mittens next time. " Felicity says.
" What if we made some sort of insulated gauntlets?" Caitlin asks.
" Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, the magnetic shielding could disrupt the..." Cisco says.
" The staff's magnetic polarity." Felicity says.
" Well, while the geek squad works..." Oliver says.
" Heard that honey." Felicity says.
" Well, while they work to get the Staff away from him, we need to know everything there is to know about him." Oliver says.
" Well, I Googled reincarnated nut jobs and came up with nothing." Thea says.
" Kendra and I would be the reincarnated nut jobs. Savage is merely immortal." Carter says.
" Merely? Welcome to the new normal." Thea says.
" Anybody who's been around for 4, 000 years should leave a trail. I'll check with ARGUS, see if they have anything on him." John says.
" Laurel and I can check police reports and stuff like that." Thea says.
" Good. We need to find a way to utilize your new ability." Oliver says.
" My ability?" Kendra asks.
" It might give us an advantage." Oliver says.
" Yeah, whatever you do, don't let him train you. I'm sorry, but when it rains, I can still feel where you shot me with those arrows." Barry says.
" Olay, I'll handle her training then." Carter says.
"Okay." Oliver says.
" Oliver." Felicity says as she comes up to him.
" Uh, I need to run something down. I'll be back as soon as I can." Oliver says.
" And what exactly are you running down?" Felicity asks as she closes the door to the farm house.
" Don't worry, it's nothing dangerous." Oliver says.
" Well, are you okay?" Felicity asks.
" Well, we are up against an immortal madman armed with a magical staff, so I have few things on my mind." Oliver says.
" Yeah, but you were fine with everything when we were at home, but now that we are in Central City, you've just been not... you." Felicity says.
" Well, maybe it's too bright and sunny for me here. There is something going on, and I am gonna tell you all about it. I would just like the chance to know what I'm dealing with first." Oliver says.
" Okay " Felicity says.
" Okay."Oliver says.
Out in the field near the house
" Hey! You must be going through a lot right now. " Cisco says.
" Yeah, you know, we should talk." Kendra says.
" Never in the history of romance have those words meant anything good." Cisco says.
" I mean, we should probably talk about every that's happened- that's happening." Kendra says
" You know what, I'm gonna suggest something radical here, and say let's nut talk. Look, you've got a lot no your plate right now. And I just don't want to be that piece of nutritious broccoli that you scrape off the plate to feed to the dog. My point being, I don't think you can afford to be distracted now." Cisco says.
" Let's go." Carter says.
" Yes. Let's." Cisco says.
" Sorry, buddy, this is private." Carter says.
" Private?" Cisco asks.
" Yep." Carter says as he puts the box down.
" I'm just going to do some push ups over there. " Cisco says.
" Open it." Carter says.
"Why? What's inside?" Kendra asks.
" Something we have to track down know each of our reincarnation. Sometimes I find out; Sometimes you find me and we go and look for it together. 4, 000 years, 206 lives. We've seen about every combination there is." Carter says.
" I don't think I'm..." Kendra says.
" Ready for this." Kendra and Carter say together.
" You say that in every lifetime. Look, as you emerge, as your memories come back to you, so will other things. Skills, languages, pieces of your private life." Carter says.
" There you go." Carter says as they speak in Egyptian.
Kendra scoffs
" This is nuts." Kendra says.
" It's okay. I'll help you through it."Carter says.
" Yeah, well, the last time you " helped me" I got pushed off a building." Kendra says.
" Yeah, and after, you, uh, you soared, if I remember correctly. And that is because anger, fear, adrenaline those are the things that bring out the warrior within." Carter says.
" Well, according to Savage, I'm a Priestess." Kendra says.
" The clergy were warriors. Warrior priests and that is the side you need to remember." Carter says.
" And if I can't?" Kendra asks.
" Well, then, we'll probably die. Again. " Carter says.