My version of how Barry feels when savitar almost kills iris

Hey guys
So I'm back with another one shot. This time how  Barry feels when Savitar Kills Iris. Basically  that whole scene in 3×22.
So here we go.

Barry POV
My own death was coming later and I knew I'll vanish at some point but we are focusing on Iris. Iris is my girlfriend whom I love and she is incredible and an incredible woman.
I figured that Savitar won't kill her  but that's not the right thing. I'm trying my hardest to save her and prevent the future.
Right now I was in the future with my future self and talking to him.
" Hey so I guess we defeat Mirror Master and Top sometime in the future also." I said.
" Yeah I guess so." He says.
" There is one more thing I need. Can you tell me the identity of Savitar?" I asked.
" Barry, no not the actual identity but I can tell you that there is a scientist,  her name is Tracy Brand who comes up with the technology to trap Savitar in the speed force." He says.
He gives me a memory stick.
" This is everything we have on Tracy." He tells me.
" Thank you Barry for everything." I say hugging him.
" For me please save Iris." He pleads.
" There is nothing more I want." I said.

Later in the pipeline getting ready to run back to 2017.
" Hey Cisco, thank you for everything." I said.
" Why are you thanking me? I should be thanking you. You got the team or whoever is part of the team together once for the last time."  Cisco said.
" Yeah. I guess I did." I said.
" Hey you save Iris and hope you have as much time with her as you can. Also can you tell my past self that HR is in the future on Infantino Street where Savitar kills Iris?" He asked.
" One, I will do  that definitely. And 2 Cisco the team already knows HR is in the future with Savitar." I said.
" Okay. I guess nothing else." He said.

Iris POV
Learning that I will die has put me way behind. I don't know what to do with myself. Barry keeps telling me he's going to save me but I don't know. I feel like he's saying he will but he's really not going to.
After learning about Tracy we found her and HR got to talk to her and made her stay and everyone is doing everything possible to save me from the future. Barry especially.
Caitlin almost died and Julian ripped off her necklace and she became Killer Frost.
She had started serving Savitar and had sided with him.
She had even taken Cecile hostage.
Right now we were exactly 48 hours before Savitar kills me and Barry and I were lying in bed.
" Hey  Iris are you okay?" He asks me fully knowing my answer but asking anyways.
" Barry, don't worry I'm fine." I said trying to make him feel better.
" Iris, the whole team is working on this. We'll figure it out." He replied.
" Actually you know what I want right now, I want to caviar?" I said.
" Caviar? Okay. It'll take me some time but I'll get it for you." He said kissing me and getting out of bed.
Once he left,
I reached over to his side and picked up his phone and put the camera on.

Later the next morning
As we got ready and were headed to STAR Labs, Cisco called up Barry.
" Hey good morning Cisco." He said.
" Barry, you know I said we needed  a powerful enough device to boost the speed force bazooka, right?" He asked me over the phone.
" Yeah?" I said putting it on speaker so Iris could hear also.
" Well the thing is that device is the dominator tech but we have to steal it." Cisco said.
" From where?"  I questioned him worried.
" That's the thing, ARGUS." Cisco said.
" ARGUS? Can we possibly just ask Lyla?" I asked Cisco.
" Okay. I'll set up a meet." Cisco said cutting the call.

Later with Lyla
" Lyla, this is important. Please. If it helps to save Iris, I will do anything. Please." I ask her.
" Barry, no. I'm sorry but I can't give you the dominator tech." Lyla replies sadly.
" Well, what if we just take it from you and give it back to ARGUS in 24hrs time." Cisco asks trying to find another way.
" No. Cisco I'm sorry." She said.