Chapter 2

Ella POV

So today we get to go see magcon I'm super excited cause we have VIP passes and so I get to meet Nash.

Victoria POV
An hour was to long. We left our house around 9:00 and we get to see magcon tonight at 5:00.

We got to the motel and my dad spoke up. "Girls I'll be right back I'm going to get you checked into your motel room."

As Ella and I waited in the car we took a photo together and posted it on Instagram and captioned it: With the sis getting ready to meet magcon😋

My dad walked back out and gave me the key to our room. We hugged our dad bye and got our bags out of the car.

We made our way to our room and put our bags away. "So let's go get lunch!" I told Ella.

As I was walking out the door I heard a voice scream "VICTORIA DUCK!" All of a sudden I got hit in the head with a football.

"OMG I'm so sorry are you okay!" I got up. "Yeah I'm fine!" I said trying to focus my eyes so I could see who it was. "OMG Matthew Espinosa!!!"

I stood and stared at him. Then I saw a boy walk up behind him. "OMG NASH!!" my sister yelled. "Can we take a picture please!!" Ella grabbed her phone. "Sure" Nash said.

I started dying laughing when I saw my sister fangirling over Nash.

"So where are you girls heading to?" Matthew asked. I stood and thought. "We are going out to lunch, wanna join?" I asked.