Chapter 4

Victoria POV

In the last couple of days Matthew and I have had a very strong connection.

I still have 3 weeks here and plus I live like 3 minutes away from him so we ought to be tight cause I like him a lot.

**THE NEXT DAY**

The next day I was woke up by a knock at the door I quickly got up and answered the door. Matthew was standing there.

"Good morning, ya look great!" he said. I looked down and all I was warring was a pair of boxers and a very long shirt.

I felt embarrassed because Nash and Ella were out there to.

"Give me 3 minutes and I'll be ready!" I told them. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on a pink flowie tank top and a pair of blue jean high waisted shorts, some concealer, mascara and a thin line of eyeliner.

"Okay I'm ready!" Matthew and I held hands and walked down to the complimentary breakfast at the front. We met up with Ella and Nash down there.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked. "Nothin much" Ella replied.

Matthew and I got our breakfast and sat down and began to stuff our faces.

"Hey Matt after we eat can me and you go to the mall?" he took a few more bites of his waffle.

"Sure, just me and you, Okay!" he said, after we finished up I ran up to the motel room and brushed my teeth really quick and tried not to keep Matt waiting.