Chapter 5

Matthew POV

So I knocked on Victorias motel door and all she was warring was boxers and a long shirt.

After she changed we went down and got some breakfast then she went up and brushed her teeth.

Victoria POV

After I brushed my teeth Matt and I got in the car and drove to the mall.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Matt asked. I looked around.

"Lets go into Forever 21 for a minute." I said.

I grabbed Matt's hand. Matt bought him a plaid tee and I bought a plaid shirt so we basically matched.

"Matt I need Starbucks." I said. We walked to Starbucks, got our coffee and left.

We walked around the store and then I remembered I needed to get some bras and panties.

"Hey Matt wanna come with?" I asked "Sure!!!!" he said.

We walked into Fruit Of The Loom. "Matt I need to by some personal things so come on!" Matt dragged along.

I got me 5bras and 9pairs of panties cause they came in a pack.

After I paid we walked out. "Id like to see you in that." Matt pointed to the bag. I winked.

"So Matt you pick where do you wanna go?" I asked Matt. "American Eagle! Please!!" Matt whined.

We walked into American Eagle and Matt bought himself a few pairs of underwear. "I'd like to see you in that!" I said. Matthew winked.