Chapter 25

Victoria POV

So tomorrow we leave to go back to Virginia and we have a huge show tonight! They said it was the biggest show in history!!!

But apparently it's our last show because of this new group called MagCon Next yay for us😑. Yeah I'm sure anyone will come to their show!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE
STORY!!!

Victoria POV

Matt came over to my motel room and his eyes were bloodshot red and he had tear stains on his cheeks. "What's wrong, Matt?" I said trying to choke down my tears,for I knew that he had something bad to say. He remained silent. He ran over to me and cried on my shoulder.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa! This isn't like you! What's wrong? Please tell me, because if u don't bad stuff will happen and I don't want that!" I hugged him tighter and rubbed the bottom of his back because of how tall he was. "Victoria, my family is wanting to move to California." he stood silent then spoke.

"I convinced them to stay for 1 more year and then we are moving, and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe come with us?"

I stood in silence as I tried to think of an answer. "Matt I don't know I promise I'll let you know though, okay." from there on we continued our day. But as we did things got worse.

*That Evening*

Matt POV

As Victoria and I walked down the sidewalk she stopped, looking. Not just looking, STARRING! "Umm Tori what are you starring at?" she just stood in silence then she turned around and darted toward the motel.

I looked back at the figure standing there. Taylor Caniff. I walked over to him knowing that he did something to her. (a/n: struttin de stuff)

"Caniff, what did u do to her?" I asked as my voice tensed up.
I stiffened my body because I knew that a fight was about to take place. All of the tension inside of me was about to burst. No-one was here to hold me back,to save Taylor, to break the fight up.

Taylor still stood in silence. He knew what he was about to get. A very good pounding. I waited for him to make the first move, then my phone rung.

Incoming call from: My bæ.
I picked up the phone.....

"Matthew don't do it!"

"I got to do it, he hurt you!"

"Matt-" I cut her off

"No please don't Matt me okay!"

"Please" her voice cracked.

"Okay I won't, Bye.

I hung up the phone and walked slowly back up to the room.

Victoria POV

I heard Matt walking up the stairs so I got up and opened the door. It wasn't Matt.
It.was.Hayes.Grier. The person I despised the most.

*flashback(flashback in bold)*
"No Hayes get off of me!" That memory rushed through my mind

"I swear I'll bash your head in Grier" The day that Hayes and I fought.

"Your fat!" Them words pierced through my head.

*out of Flashback*

Hayes just stood there and stared at me like I was stupid or something.

"What do you want Hayes" I invited him in but I kept my distance. "Well I came to say something." I backed up a little more when he did that. Getting as close to the door as possible. "I'm sorry for that day that I kissed you, making you have an anxiety attack. I'm sorry that I called you bad names! I'm sorry for all of it I swear I am!" He stared at me waiting for an answer.

"Your forgivin now could you please leave!" he stood up and made his way to the door. "Before I go I want to do this." he said with a tempting voice witch was quite sexy if I do say so myself. I stepped forward. His lips touched mine.

A tiny firework went off as our hands intertwined. We was interrupted. The door flung open and standing there was..

A/N:
Okay guys I know this is a cliffhanger. But y'all probably know who it is anyways! Comment if you know who it is! Don't forget to Feedback and Vote! keep reading for more drama!!

Okay bye guys I'm gonna go get food!!
Ily guys!
~Victoria