Chapter 22

Matt POV

Taylor brought Victoria over to the fancy dinner place and she sat beside me! I held her hand for a second. Boy did I miss that! I really wanted her back but I hurt her bad and I don't know how I can win her back?

Victoria POV

Matt held my hand for a second because I let him. Boy, I really did miss that! I know that he wants me back but he really hurt me! I want to forgive him but I feel like I can't! It's just a girl thing but. I miss all of the little things he did when we kissed and everything! But if Matt can cheat on me I can cheat on him!😐

**THE NEXT DAY**

Matt POV

I went up to Victorias motel room after she had woke up and I knocked at her door. She opened the door. "Hi Matthew." she said in a very sad way. "I know why you are like this! I was a jerk! I'm sorry but when I saw your scars I thought they were from me! I know I probably caused about half of them!" I got cutoff

"Matt why would you care! Since you've been gone,running around with that "girl" what you don't know is that my scars have faded!" she screamed in my face.

Victoria POV

"Matt why would you care! Since you've been gone, running around with that "girl" what you don't know is that my scars faded!" I screamed in his face. He looked like he was about to cry but I wasn't going to listen to it! I had to get ready for a concert.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me into a hug. "Baby I'm sorry I swear I am!" I turned around and looked Matt right I'm the eyes. "Are you serious?" I asked him while I was looking down at my feet. "Yes I'm serious!" he said then he kissed me on the forehead. I had to kiss him!

I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hands go around my waist. We kissed for about 30 minutes then I spoke up. "Matt I got to get ready for my concert and I want you to rap since your such a good rapper." I said and he nodded.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into: A black sweatshirt with rips and holes with a black undershirt underneath. A pair of Black hightops with paint splashes on them. Mascara, Black eyeshadow with a little bit of glitter on them, Dark lipstick witch was black. I put pink, blue, green and purple streaks in the bottom of my hair and left the room.

I left the room after I put all my junk on and headed to Matts' room. I knocked one time no answer. I knocked again,still no answer. When I turned around there was Matt waiting for me.