Chapter 12

Matt POV

I was really getting to love Victoria and wanted to be more than just great friends but was already a thing.

What's going on? Why is it already happening. We don't need to be anything else yet lets just be a thing and neighbors okay? okay.

Victoria POV

I felt Matt's hand rub my leg one or two times. Then he kissed my neck. That woke me up. "Hey baby!" I said as I turned over to face Matt and covered both of us up.

"Hey we need to wake up it's almost 10:00 okay." I got up and sat on the edge of the bed and yawned. "I'm so tired Matt!" I said and fell back on the bed.

"Yeah I'm tired to, you know we went to bed at 1:30 because it took an hour and thirty minutes to get here." I nod and lay back down. "Hey Matty could you go down and get me some breakfast then bring it up and I'll get ready?" he opened the door.

"Yea I'll be right back love you!" he walked out the door. As soon as he walked out the door the door came open. Hayes was standing there with pajama pants and no shirt.

"Hayes what are you doing here?" I asked because I'm really scared. He took some steps toward me and I tried to back up but couldn't. "Hayes what are you doing?" I tried to ask again. He got ontop of me kissing me.

"Hayes quit now!!!" I yelled and kicked him. "QUIT HAYES QUIT!" I yelled again and this time the boys came running through the door. "Hayes quit!!" I couldn't yell anymore. I started blacking out.

"Hayes leave her alone!" I heard a voice say. Nash's voice. "No I don't have to!" Hayes said. "Well you better cause she blacked out and is having an anxiety attack!" I could tell everyone was starting at me.

"Ella go get Matt okay!" Nash told my sister. A few minutes latter I could hear Matt saying things but couldn't make them out. "Help me." I tried saying. I could feel Matt, Nash, Taylor, Carter, Jack J., and Shawn run over to me.

"Leave her alone Hayes!" I heard Ella say. "M---Matt?" I tried saying. I started shaking bad. "Everyone out of the room except us!" I could feel someone rock me and started feeling better. After about 3 hours of sleeping I woke up,recovered.

"Hey Matt?" I thought it was Matt but it was Nash. "It's Nash not Matt sorry." he said and I just looked at him. "Where's Matt at?" I said hoping for a reply.

"He's down at a store getting you something and he said for two of us to stay with you so if you went into another anxiety attack we could take care of you." I heard the door open and it was Matt. I laid still as he shooed Nash and Carter out of the room.