Chapter 18

Matt POV

So today I thought that we could go swimming all of us! even Victoria!

"Hey guys I have something important to tell y'all" I said looking around the room. "Okay so today every single one of us are going swimming okay!" everyone nodded and carried on.

Jack J. POV

I knew that Victoria wouldn't go swimming without a her long swim shirt on so I am going to try and motivate her to not go swimming in it if she goes. Because it doesn't really matter what you look like on the outside. It's what's on the inside that counts!

Victoria POV

So I am going to go swimming but I'm swimming with my swim shirt on! So Matt and I packed our swim stuff and head on down to the indoor swimming pool "Babe why didn't you put your swimming suit one?" Matt asked as we continued holding hands walking down the steps.

"Oh I'm going to put it on in the bathroom when we get down here." I said and ran into the bathroom. When I came out I met up with JackJ. and I had my swim shirt on he jumped in the pool then mouthed the words "come over here and take it off"

I did just that he mouthed and when I did everyone gasped. I stood there and everyone stared at me with their mouths open. Especially Matthew. "Why would you do this?" Ella asked me. "Ella I have been doing this for years I can't believe you!" I'm just about ready to run out of the place but I get in the water anyway and when I do everyone goes to one side of the pool and leaves me sitting there.

I can't believe Matt went on the other side to. So I get out and put my clothes back on and go back up to the room and watch tv. I sit there for about 3hours alone in the dark then I decide to go for a walk.

I put on some sweatpants a sweatshirt and my old hightops and head out. On my way out I stopped by the pool and looked through the window and saw them all having a good time except for me.