Chapter 19

Victoria POV

So I stopped by the pool and looked through the window. Everyone was having a good time except me. I ran a while then decided to stop and get a bite of lunch. I stopped at a pizza place and got a pizza to eat and continued on my walk/run.

I felt bad that everyone had to see my ugly scars and all that I really do feel bad. I head back to the motel and take me a quick shower. When I get out I do my hair Ariana Grande style. I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans and an old t-shirt I had got from my father and put my old hightops on and walked to the bus stop. I forgot the bus doesn't run on Saturday.

I walk back to the pool at the motel and see them all getting out of the pool so I decide to go on down to the studio and rehearse. When I got there Bart was standing around talking to a bunch of fans.

When I walked in all the fans ran to me and asked for a picture and a signed autograph. I said "Sure" and went ahead and got it over with. Then I walked over to Bart. "Hey Bart can I go practice before the show?" I asked him as I stood there waiting for a reply.

"Yea sure knock yourself out." so I got the key to the studio and started recording. I recorded for about an hour and a half and then the rest of them walked in. I saw Matthew with some girl and I thought it was a fan until he kissed her on the lips.

I sat down in the recording studio and started playing the guitar and started singing.

"If what we had was real is it all a lie cause I'm not fine at all....

I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face,the way I used to fall asleep next to you, and every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with amnisa and forget the stupid little things yeah I'm really not fine at all.... yeah I'm really not fine at all."

I really can't take this stress anymore this time I'm thinking about suicide! I went on snapchat and Matthew posted a story about me. He posted a pic of me at the pool and said "Eww look how fat and ugly she is!!" then he posted one with the girl he was with.

It was a pic of them kissing. "With the bæ just chillin." It said. So I walked out and asked Bart if I could just go on back to the motel since I wasn't performing tonight. He said I could so I did and when I got to my room I locked the door and went to sleep.