Chapter 13

Victoria POV

I laid still as Matt shooed Nash and Carter out of the room. Matt walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey babe!, I missed ya!" I said. My smile turned into a frown. "Matt I didn't really want nothing you know."
"Yeah I know but I love you and wanted you to have something cute from me."

"Well what is it?" my frown turning into a smile. I wait a moment then I see this huge bag bigger than me (well anything is bigger than me DUH Victoria)

I opened it up and it was a huge teddy bear. I squealed really loud. "Matt thank you!!" I ran into his arms and he picked me up and spun me around. "Matt I never want this relationship to end!" I said with a serious face. "It will never end I promise!" he said back with a serious face.

"I'm tired Matt!" I know I am sounding like I'm complaining but I'm not. "Oh suck it up!" I heard a voice from behind me. When we turned around guess who was standing there. Hayes.

Hayes didn't really like me but I don't care. "Leave her alone Hayes!" Matt said backing me up. "Matt quit I can handle this myself!" I said getting up and pulling Hayes inside by the collar of his shirt and throwing him on the ground.

"Anything else you wanna say smart mouth?" I said keeping a straight face. "Yea I do, Fatty!" he said. That flew all over me. I grabbed a handful of his hair and hit his head against the floor hard then I started to punch him. "No no no please don't!" he pleaded. "What ever brat!" I said and I bent his finger back. (I would never really do this just wanted to add more drama)

I let his finger go and walked out of the room cause I was done with this crap. I ran down the stairs and ran down some alley. I didn't know where I was, I just wanted to be away from the world.

"Ew what is this?" I said as I stepped in what looked like gum. I slid my back down a brick wall and sat there waiting for the sun to go down so I could run home. My phone rung, I was hopping I wouldn't have service but I did. "Hello Victoria speaking!" I said
"Hey sis where are you I'm really worried,So is Matt he's in here running back and forth crying and now he's laying on the bed bawling come home soon please!"

"Maybe, I like it right here where I am!" I said then hung up the phone.
It was really dark so I decided to head out and hopefully make it home by tomorrow evening. I was getting cold and I didn't have a jacket with me. I looked at my watch, "Magcon is just ending and everyone is heading home now!"

I started walking up the street to get something to eat when I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around and Matt was standing there. I start breaking down bawling.

"Matt why did you come to find me?" I tried saying in-between breaths. "Because I love you, I was worried that you got hit by a car, fell out of a window, starved, Victoria I love you and want to be with you forever okay!"

We held hands and walked to a little pizza place and eat really quick. "People was disappointed that you didn't show up." Matt said.