SURPRISE CHAPTER!!!!

Victoria POV

"Matt come on!" I yelled grabbing my luggage and going down the stairs.

Today all of the guys are meeting back up for the first time in years.

Trevor came down the stairs smoking as usal.

"Well damn!" I yelled.

"WHAT!" Trevor yelled.

Today makes 5 years I haven't smoked.

"Nothing, just nothing!" I yelled. "Do you got your crap?" I asked putting my stuff in the car.

"Pfff, what do you think?" He said with hatred. We are just going to Alabama for a dang week!

"Yeah, okay go get your sisters and come on!" I snapped.

(Skip car ride)

Finally! We are in Alabama waiting for the guys to show up at the house.

"Matt I really need to tell you something!" I said with a tear escaping my eye.

We heard a knock on the door. "Nevermind, I'll tell you later!" I said getting up to answer the door.

"ELLA! NASH! GUYS!" I yelled, all the kids running downstairs.

"See I told you that they would make a lot of little Matts and Tori's!" Taylor said nudging my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

"Matt can I please talk to you in private?" I asked. He nodded and I took him to the back room.

"Matt I don't know how your going to take this but I have cancer" I said bawling.

(Few years later)

Matt POV

I was sitting at my baby's funeral. She was 41 when she died. Stupid cancer.

I have been called up to speak. "Friends,family and others. We lost an important person in our life. Victoria Grace Espinosa was a daughter, sister, wife and mother. 25 years she got to meet me for her birthday.

I was her birthday present. Heaven has gained an angel and God please take very good care of her. But we shouldn't be sad. Victoria didn't like seeing us sad or depressed. I can honestly say we've had our ups and downs but we always ended back together.

She was diagnosed with Leukemia on February 24, 2015. And I have to say this for all the family. We have to stay strong."

I finished off my speech and it was time to burry her. Now it has been 2 years since her death and I still visit that old Blue Ridge Mountain above Virginia where she is buried.

If you didn't cry your heartless!
Well that's the end! Pls read my other fanfics and stay strong!
~
Victoria Grace Gabberd Miller❤️❤️