Chapter 9

Matt POV

I really love Victoria and the good thing is I'm her neighbor and the bad thing is that Hayes and Nash live in the house right beside her:/ But no matter what I'll love her forever and ever 😘

Victoria POV

When we walked into magcon two girls stared at us because we were with Matt and Nash.

"Can I see your VIP pass please." the woman at the front desk asked. "Hillary it's fine they're with us." she nodded and smiled then let us back. I turned and smiled at the girls with a fake smile.

When we reached the back all the boys were there so Ella and I took pictures with all nine of them. "Where's Mahogany at?" I asked.

They all looked at me like I was crazy then Taylor spoke up. "Shes performing out on stage." he said and just stared at me. "Matt, why is everyone starring at me?" I whispered in Matt's ear. He hugged me and put his arms around my waist.

"Because your so beautiful,but your mine!" I smiled and kissed him while all the boys stared at us. "Are you guys like a thing or something?" Carter asked starring at us. "Yes we are!" Matt said and kissed my nose. I giggled because it tickled.

"Aww she has the cutest giggle!" Jack G said. Matt stared at him. "Up next Taylor and Carter please!" Mahogany yelled and walked back stage. "Omg is that the real Mahogany LOX!!!" I screamed. She gave me a hug and we took some pics together.