epilogue

**15 Years Later**

Victoria POV

"Mom!" Trevor yelled. "What hun?" I said walking into his room.

I am very nervous to tell him we have to move but here it goes.

"You said you needed to talk to me." He said as his eyes filled with discomfort.

"Uhm... yea well about that." I paused trying to make a decision. "Matt!" I yelled.

About 5 minutes later Matt finally came in holding Alexander our 11 month old son.

"Yes sweetie?" He asked with the award winning smile he still had.

I looked at him and nodded. Trevor stood up and took Alexander in his arms.

"Trev. Have a seat." I said motioning him to his bed.

"Yeah?" He said with a worried expression.

"Hun, listen. please don't take this the hard way! But we are moving out to California."

A tear slipped from his eye. "Mom! You know how hard it is for me to make friends!" He snapped.

He threw a book at me and punched his pillows.

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"Pack now! We are leaving tomorrow!" I snapped. I turned around and left.

I went down to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee.

"Someday he'll understand sweetie." Matt said reassuring with a smile.

"This whole damn family is tearing apart!" I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Forever. Always. Together as a family." Matt said smiling then kissed my cheek.

"Haven't I heard that somewhere before?" I asked.

Matt smiled and I was confused.

"When you had Trevor I said that!" He said smiling.
---
--- next day---

"Trevor the moving truck is here are you sure you have everything?" I yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah just let me finish taking my Black Veil Brides poster off the wall!" He yelled.

Well it's time to start a new life in California!

(Third persons POV)
After a year of The Espinosas moving to Cali, Trevor made many friends and has a girlfriend.

Victoria had another baby, a girl. She has blonde hair, brown eyes and has facial features of Victoria.

About 3 years later they all moved back to Woodbridge, Virginia, where they are from.

Trevor stayed in California with his girlfriend Brittany. He comes to visit often.

After a year or so Trevor moved back with his family and broke Brittany's heart.

Victoria soon had triplets. Ricky, Dicky, Dawn. They all look like Matthew.

Now, Victoria at age 27 and Matt at age 27, they have decided to quit having children.

All of the guys stayed in touch.

Cameron got married and has 9 kids and a beautiful wife, Claire.

Taylor and Aaron got married to twins and they have a bunch of kids.

Ella and Nash broke up for 3 years and moved far on. After 6 years they got back together and got married.

Mahogany moved on to be a singer. She made it big time in Hollywood.

Matt hit it off as an actor and they had to move back to California. Victoria hit it off as a singer and they started their own show. 'The Espinosa Life'

Matt is still popular on vine but doesn't go on that much. He also smokes and drinks sometimes.

Victoria is also popular in vine. She also started smoking, drinking and doing drugs.

About 8 years later Matt and Victoria got divorced. Victoria went to jail for many things.

She moved to Canada with Hayes and they had a life there.

Hayes and Victoria didn't last long, Hayes cheated on Victoria.

Victoria quit smoking and doing drugs. She found Matt and they got back together.

They had 1 more child named Austin.

He attends Los Angeles state preschool. Matt quit the acting business but continued the tv show.

Now Victoria and Matt are working on their next child.

And there you have it! The book is finished! If you would..... please check out my other Magcon fanfiction!!!

Im going to be nice and do a surprise chapter because I love yall!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!! Ily bye?!!!

I'll miss you guys!💋💋💋💋💋💋😭😭😭😭😫😭😭

Btw I will be gong back and correcting things in here!