Chapter 28

Victoria POV

I was so glad that Matt got to go home. I just had some important to tell him. I know he's gonna get mad but oh well. Would he break my heart?

"Hey Matt uh-um I need to tell you something." I said looking down at my shoes. "Are you gonna try and lose some of that weight?" He died laughing.

"Uhm Matt that's the thing, I'm pregnant." his jaw dropped open. "But how?" He managed to get out. "Uhm remember the time in NC when we?" He looked confused. "Oh you mean when we did." I stood in wonder.

"I'm to young to have a baby Matt. I'm getting it aborted." he just looked at me in amazement. "I know it isn't right but I could loose my life giving birth to this baby! Don't you realize that I'm only 16?" We agreed on the abortian but we are only doing because I could loose my life.

----1year latter------

"MATT STOP IT!" I yelled while I was laughing. I did have the abortian only because I had to but let's change the subject.
Matt and I was still the happiest couple ever but we had one more year of freaking high-school.

The next morning I got up and I dragged myself to matts closet. "Babe wake up!" I shook Matt awake. "Oh yeah we got h.e. double "l" today ugh" he moaned and got up.

I picked out a green dress with a black lacy flower pattern and put black tights on under it. I put on some concealer,mascara, and light eyeshadow.
Matt and I headed out the door hand-n-hand.

*At school*

Victoria POV

Today I get to meet my worst enemy. Darrah. What a stupid name. I was heading down the hallway when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Darrah standing there.

I turned back around and met up with my long-time-no-see friend Ariana. "Wait your suposted to stand up to me!" Darrah yelled down the hallway at me. I just ignored her.

At school I'm the 'Joke Student'
Everyone picks on me and Matt is never there to protect me.
All if a sudden I felt someone grab me by my waist. "Matt!" I said cheerfuly. but it wasn't Matt. it was that jerk Bryson.

"What the frick do you want Bryson?" He just spun me around then he squeezed my butt. "Dude freaking quit before I--" I was cuttoff. "Before you do what?" He started laughing his butt off. Just then I was pinned up against the wall.

"Why am I every boys toy?" I screamed in his face. He smirked and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Well because your a slut." I started laughing my butt off. "Hey Bryson turn around!" He turned around and Matt punched him right in the face.

A/n: People this is important so pls read!
Guys before you give me hate on her abortian. It's my story!

Anyway! I'm doing this new thing called guess the song!
Song of the day:

So what do we do now

When everything we bulit we broke it.

It's all shattered and broken.

If you can guess the song and comment the name of it I will dedicate a chapter to you!

Feel free to message me to talk, ask me to read your stories or to follow you!
Vote/comment/follow!💙💙💜
Have a blessed day!!
Ily guys
~Victoria❤️❤️💙