seventeen

thank u for 2k reads :DD

-

"Kook-Ah?" Jimin's nestled in the midnight male's lap, small fingers absentmindedly playing with Jungkook's calloused ones as his head lies on his shoulder.

"Hm?" Softly the elder hums, slightly chuckling when Jimin lets out a quiet whine when he detaches his hand from the younger's fingers. Alarmed, the smaller male lifts his head, the most endearing pout wavering on his lips. Jungkook's laughing when he momentarily wraps his arms firmly around the star lover, gently peppering the younger's neck with kisses. Jimin thinks it's all so clichéd and surreal, but it doesn't take away from the way Jungkook makes his heart pained and breath quicken.

"Would you ever leave me?" Jimin lets out a shuddery breath when Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, worry and distress plastering across his features. Delicately, the elder male brings his rough palms to his blushed cheeks and cups his face in his hands, wiping the watery heartache from his eyes.

"Why would you ask that?" Lowly, Jungkook whispers, mellowly pecking the younger's forehead as he wraps one arm around his petite waist. Melancholic, the midnight male lets out loving sigh as he caresses the smaller boy's cheek with the back of his fingers, adoring the way Jimin's eyes flutter shut as the way he leans into his hand. Jimin always responds in the same way to his touch; it makes Jungkook's fondness and protectiveness over the younger male to skyrocket. "Jimin-Ah..."

Jimin still can't help the sadness that streaks down his cheeks. He feels it was all too sudden- the abrupt abundance of these fickle emotions. It just seems all too much, he supposes. Unexpectedly but gently, Jungkook shifts the smaller boy in his lap to face the glittering skies, speckled with glowing stars which held our childhood wishes and dreams. Jimin thinks he would be mesmerised by the glamour of it all if he wasn't in Jungkook's arms.

It's only now he realises the duo are resting upon a shimmering, glowing sort of thing- Jimin reckons it may be another one of elder's glimmering stars. Another enraptured thing lured by Jungkook's gravity. The very thought of it makes Jimin sigh. He wonders if he's just another thing entranced by the sky boy. It's almost sad, how much he would care if he were just that.

"Jiminie..." The midnight haired boy nudges, pinching the former's side. Breaking his train of thought, Jimin unwillingly lets out a tiny squeak as he tilts his face towards Jungkook.

Wonderingly, the smaller male watches as Jungkook outstretches his hand towards the cosmos. Why he does it? Jimin doesn't think he could ever guess, used to the elder's little whims and unpredictability. Lovably though, the star lover thinks that his slight fickleness is one of the many, many things Jimin adores about Jungkook.

It's almost so tiny and subtle the younger male doesn't take much care to it, but Jimin notices an intense, bright light sort of thing begins to become more prominent in the galaxies, seemingly travelling towards the duo. Before, the former thinks that if he'd seen this questionable perplexity, then maybe he would be trembling in utter fear. Though, with the boy that lives in every chink of every star systems, Jimin comprehends this almost weird sense of curiosity. It's all because of Jungkook. It will always be because of Jungkook.

"Jungkookie? What's that?" Pointing to the glimmering light, Jimin thinks he feels like a overly inquisitive child; young and naive and with burning passions to question pretty much anything about everything.

The elder reaches out into the star clusters once more, the intense glittering light now pinched between his ring finger and his thumb. Jimin feels Jungkook's hold around his smaller frame tighten, causing the star lover to softly lean his head on his shoulder. Mesmerisingly, the midnight boy plays with it in between his fingers for a moment, Jimin's eyes entranced by the elder's every move.