twenty

"H-Hyung-" Breathily, the younger male whines in between the older's peppering kisses. Jungkook thinks he's going insane when he hears that divine gasp escape his soft lips, and the older can't help but want to press the star lover harder against the wall and dip down to taste the sweetness of his kiss. It's so lovingly gentle, the way the older male softly tucks a strand of the younger's hair behind his ear and presses his lips against Jimin's.

The duo only separate when they're both gasping for breath, and Jungkook's eyes crave with desire when he looks at the state of Jimin.

He's just so angelic, the envious moonlight lighting up his sacred features, all swollen lips and lidded eyes. Possessively, the older brushes his thumb across his lips and delicately holds his face, softening when Jimin's eyes flutter shut at the touch. At this moment, Jungkook thinks he's completely lost himself, the pure need to get inside of his Jimin and make the smaller male cry out in ecstasy beneath him making him go insane.

"P-Please hyung-" Prettily, the former whimpers when Jungkook begins to pepper love bites across his soft skin, covering Jimin with his bruises. The sound of Jimin begging shoots straight to his cock, aching to get inside of this beautiful boy and make love to him until all Jimin can see are the stars he loves so much glitter across his vision. He doesn't want to hurt his little angel though. He'd never want to hurt his Jimin.

"Hm? What do you want hyung to do, angel?" The older male's voice is raspy and deep, and Jungkook loves the way it seems to affect the younger male so much. The prettiest pink flush plastered across his skin as he looks down in his shyness.

Jungkook can't help it when his heart swells in adoration when Jimin blushes. He's just so cute. So adorable.

And all mine.

Tenderly, Jungkook tilts his head up and places his rough hand on the smaller's cheek, eyes swirling with adoration when Jimin leans into his touch. Jungkook loves the way Jimin always reacts his touch like this, never failing to make his heart ache terribly in his chest. "Does my Jimin want hyung to bed him?"

Mellowly, the younger male nods, shy to meet the older's dominating gaze. "Y-Yes- please-" It's so silent, Jungkook barely catches it, almost cooing at how small his voice sounds. Jimin can't help but blush, hiding his face into Jungkook's neck.

Groaning at the thought of deflowering his dainty angel, Jungkook carries the younger male to his bed and carefully puts him down, so gentle it would be as if he were to break at the slightest touch.

And fuck, when Jungkook looks at the beauty sprawled on the bed before him, Jungkook swears his breath catches in his throat.

Jimin looks so completely and utterly wrecked despite having barely being touched yet. Jimin's looking up at him with nothing short of desperation in his eyes, thighs scissoring in need. Jungkook can't help but think if this ethereal boy looks so innocently sinful already, how unearthly would he look as he'd defile him?

Jungkook curses under his breath when needy little whimpers escape Jimin's lips, barely thinking before he's leaning back down to kiss him again. Jimin immediately whines, legs wrapping around Jungkook's waist in a desperate gesture to pull him closer, as if they weren't close enough.

Once more, Jungkook's lips travel to the milky skin of his neck, Jimin panting incessantly beneath him. Jungkook can't help but think that Jimin just sounds so beautiful, his moans a melody orchestrated for Jungkook's ears, and Jungkook's ears only.

Rough hands find their way beneath the smaller's shirt, feeling the way Jimin jolts when he makes contact with his soft skin. Innocently, the star lover stares up at the older with large, loving eyes when Jungkook hesitates. "Please-" Jimin almost seems to purr.