twenty eight

After that, Jungkook couldn't stop showering Jimin in so much affection and love until Jimin was giggling for him to stop, eyes crinkled into those adorable crescents Jungkook thinks he'd never get tired of admiring. He loves Jimin so much, and he didn't think it was even possible to love him even more now after seeing those drawings he'd done of him, heart swelling infinitely in his chest.

Jungkook slowly peppers kisses down his neck as he gently pushes him on the bed, murmuring sweet praises against his skin. "You have no idea how much I love you, Jimin-ah." Jungkook mumbles as he sucks bruises against his neck, his skin a canvas for Jungkook to adorn with his love.

Jimin flushes red, shaking his head. "I love you more. I'll always love you more." Jimin whispers, and Jungkook hates how small his voice sounded. Jungkook moves his head to look at the younger boy beneath him, so mesmerised by him. He's so beautiful, Jungkook thinks.

The older male slowly runs his fingers through Jimin's soft locks, thumbing over his plush lips before he kisses them softly. "I love you, Jimin."

It's so hard to comprehend how Jimin was almost a stranger to him, but as the nights passed by them and the stars glimmered above them he found himself being so completely enraptured by him. It leaves Jungkook wondering how he was ever able to live without Jimin, when now he is the only thing that crosses his mind. He can't imagine his life without him, anymore.

He loves Jimin more than he loves himself.

"Please believe me when I say I love you." And Jimin whimpers, Jungkook immediately pressing his lips against his. He'd do anything to make Jimin happy. Jimin's happiness comes before his own. Jimin comes first before himself.

Jungkook feels the world stop when Jimin gasped when he tentatively brushed his thumbs over his erect nipples, so taken by Jimin it practically drives him to the edge of insanity. Jungkook feels his cock throb when he does it again, groaning at the way Jimin sobbed.

"You're so beautiful." Jungkook whispers as he licked and sucked at Jimin's hardened buds, wanting to flood Jimin with all the love and pleasure he deserved. Jungkook growls when Jimin cries out, back arching into his touch.

Jungkook's hands slide back down to Jimin's waist as he looks back at him, groaning at the sight of Jimin's rosy cheeks and blood bitten lips.

His eyes are lidded as he gazes at Jungkook with so much worship, heart so full of trust for the older male. He'd given all of himself to Jungkook without a second thought.

Jungkook dips down to taste his kiss again, just as he'd done a thousand times today. He'd never get tired of kissing Jimin, loving the way Jimin would whine and whimper into the kiss, always becoming so breathless because of him. And when he pulls away and gazes at Jimin beneath him, he's the one breathless this time because he can't comprehend how lucky he is to be the one to have Jimin like this.

"My baby." Jungkook presses a kiss to his forehead. "Let me show you how much I love you." Jungkook whispers, and just like that Jimin understands, nodding as he mouthed a soft "please." Jungkook thinks that Jimin was the only one that could understand him so easily like this. No one could ever compare.

Jungkook hears the way Jimin's breath hitches in anticipation, and even though they'd made love like this so many times before, his heart swells in his chest at the thought of still having that effect on Jimin, as the younger boy has on him.

Jungkook tenderly spreads Jimin's legs, gaze darkening at the glistening wetness between his plush thighs, hole still dribbling with his seed from their earlier rounds. The memory of Jimin gasping out in ecstasy as he'd pumped him full of his come after he'd fucked into him thrice flashed through his mind, growling angrily as he quickly strokes his cock. Jimin always looks so unbearably pretty as he's being fucked.