twenty one

It's not quite light yet as Jungkook walks slowly across the flat roofs, head hanging low. He can't help the impure thoughts that flash through his mind when he thinks of Jimin, the way he prettily gasped out his name as he was buried deep inside of him.

And he can't help that there's this desperate urge to run back and pull him into his arms and just hold him. But despite all this, he also cannot help the regret that screams within every single cell of his body when he thinks of her watery eyes, and her tears travelling down her cheek. His stomach lurches at the thought.

On the rooftop in front of him, the midnight male spots Yoongi boringly tending to the raging fire near the chimney. When Yoongi prods it, a golden burst of sparks jump into the night, stark against the inky skies. The male's mind quickly wanders to the way Jimin's eyes crinkled up and turned into pretty crescents whenever he'd see this occurrence.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi questions into the night, and the Jungkook thinks he can make out his eyes squinting wanderingly. The edges of Jungkook's lips twitch upwards, dredging up a half-hearted smile.

Expectantly though, he observes the way the latter's eyebrow quirks upward in confusion. "Where's Jimin? And where the fuck is your shirt?" The only word that registers is the utterance of the star lover's name.

His whole body stiffens when he hears his name, remembering how beautiful Jimin looked as he'd rocked back desperately when he'd fucked him with his fingers, attempting to quieten his sinful mewls. The midnight male clenches his fists at the thought, trying so hard to push away the memories of the smaller male crying out in ecstasy when Jungkook pushed his cock deep inside of him, writhing in pure pleasure beneath him.

Jungkook doesn't much like to lie, most probably because he's not that good at it, preferring to tell people things they most probably don't want to hear straightforwardly or in most cases, not say a thing. Jungkook sits next to Yoongi without daring to utter a word, taking the stick off him and prodding the fire. The male only bothers to glance at Yoongi when he feels the latter nudge him confusingly.

"You good? Did you and Jimin fight or something?" Gulping, Jungkook tries to push away the memories of the way his pretty eyes rolled back and the way his body arched into his touch, begging Jungkook to thrust harder into him. Jungkook finds Jimin just so beautiful, he always has. No one could ever compare. He can't help but get lost in his thoughts for a bit, thinking of Jimin, Jimin, and Jimin.

"No- um- I-we-" Tongue tied, Jungkook can't help but stumble over his words. "We um-" Yoongi raises a critical eyebrow at him, Jungkook's usually pretty articulate, and seeing him struggle to form coherent sentences just sort of irks him.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah he uh, well-" Jungkook pauses, using every bit of energy in his body to bring him back to reality. Deeply, Jungkook inhales. "Jimin was just... just tired so he..." It's automatic, the way the former just seems to drift off into this trance, remembering the way the younger boy just drowned in his shirt, so oversized on him it made him look so small and endearing. He'd never wanted to gather Jimin in his arms and just hold him than that moment.

Audibly, Yoongi sighs, staring blankly at Jungkook. "Really, Kook."

"What?" Jungkook refuses to meet Yoongi's gaze, gulping.

Disappointingly, Yoongi just shakes his head, exaggerating his sigh. "You're such a bad liar, you know that, right?" Jungkook only bites his lower lip, prodding the fire absentmindedly. "Come on. Tell me what's happened."

"And you must know because?"

Yoongi only eyes him, causing Jungkook to let out an audible sigh. "I-"