Chapter 1

Flashback:

"Seven survived!" 

"How the hell would you know?!"

"Because the people who came up to me last month were your siblings!" 

I froze. " What?"

"Lacie, Gabe, Luke, Jack, Gabriel, Sadie, and Emily survived." 

That was the last thing I'd heard before I fainted. I woke up a couple hours later. I'd told Ryan and Brandon that I was gonna search for my siblings. They were against it at first but I'd convinced them to let me go. 

I also told Alice, Oz, and Elliot but they wouldn't let me go unless they went with me. So now, I'm travelling with Alice as my sister, Oz as my brother-in-law, and Elliot as my boyfriend.

We've traveled all around the U.S. but we didn't find my siblings. 

We were currently in Texas in an inn called The Baskerville Inn. We rented a room with two two beds, a couch, a tv, a small kitchen and a small bathroom. 

We only stay in one state for a week. Next we're going to Ohio. I think. We all take turns in picking where to go to look for my siblings next. 

I groaned and flopped back on the bed Elliot and I shared.

"What's wrong?" I heard Elliot ask. 

I sighed and sat up. "It's just taking a while to find Lacie and the others." 

He sighed and sat down next to me. "Did you really expect to find them right away? You and I both know they're gonna be hard to find. They're probably running all over the place looking for you, considering Ryan probably already told them we're looking for them." 

I responded by burying my face in Elliot's shoulder. I've been really emotional lately, what with going through my transformation, my ribs still healing, and finally, finding out that my brothers and sisters are still alive. 

I felt Elliot kiss my head just as tears started streaming down my face. 

"I just wanna find them and make sure they're okay..." 

"I know. I know." 

After about 15 minutes of crying, I looked at the clock, only to find it was 10:30. Alice and Oz were gonna be looking for Lacie and the others until midnight, so Elliot and I had two hours to get some sleep. 

"We should lay down." Elliot said softly. 

I just nodded and crawled up to the top of the bed to lie down. Soon after Elliot and I had gotten comfortable, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Alice:

"Oz, it's midnight. We gotta go." 

"I know. Lexie's gonna be upset. You know that right?" 

I nodded."Only thing we can do is keep looking." 

Oz nodded in agreement. This is the last night we're in Texas. We still have yet to find Lacie and the others. Every time we get back to our room, Lexie asks if we found them. And every time, we say no and see her heart break all over again. 

I sighed. Lexie's been so heartbroken that even Oz's idiocy won't cheer her up. I hope we find Lacie and the others. It'll be for the better.