Chapter 7

Lacie:

Half the day had come by and now the others and I were eating lunch. Well, more like picking at it. 

The table we sat at was quiet until Emily started growling. 

I looked at her. "Emily! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I whispered harshly 

"The girls behind us! They won't stop talking about Lexie!" She whispered back. 

"Ignore them!" 

After I said that, I went against my own advice and started listening to what they were saying. The blonde one wouldn't shut up about some guy being cute. The red-head and the snobby one were saying how much better this town would be without Lexie.

"This town is so much better off without that attention-seeking brat, Lexie." the snobby one said

"Yeah, totally." the red-head agreed. 

I'd heard enough so I stood up and walked over to their table. When I got there, I slammed my hands on the table, scaring them.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, talking about my sister like that?"

"Uh...Who are you?" The snobby girl asked. 

"I'm Lexie's biological sister! Those kids over there, they're her biological siblings!" 

"That's impossible. Lexie's real family didn't want her." The red-head said.

"We didn't leave her! My family was murdered! Most of them held the murderer off, while the others and I got Lexie to safety!" I yelled, angry. 

"Whatever, we shouldn't be talking to a red eyed freak like you, anyway." The snobby one said. 

"WHAT?!" 

I was about to beat the shit out of her, but Gabriel held me back. I struggled for a bit and growled, but calmed down soon after. 

Gabriel let go of me and I pointed at the snobby girl.

"I'll get you, you snot nosed brat!" I threatened, then walked away to cool off.