****prologue****

"Poseidon...." someone said looking at their feet.

"What is it love?" Poseidon asked with worry written on his face.

"I um....I well....I'm. ..um...." Poseidon's lover started.

Poseidon wrapped his arms at his short love and tried to calm them down.

"Calm down and take deep breaths love. I can wait." Poseidon smiled at his partner.

The shorter person looked up and smiled.

"Thanks babe...."

A smile was on both their faces as they were in their own embrace, comfortable silence surrounding them.

"I need to tell you something honey...." The shorter said, a nervous look replacing their rare bright smile.

"I'm listening. You can take your time love " Poseidon reassured his lover once again.

"I'm....I. ...I'm pregnant Poseidon. I'm sorry you're probably disgusted by me right now..." The sea gods partner said, tears starting to flow down their cheeks like a river.

Poseidon grabbed the smallers chin and pulled their head up.

"I'm am glad my love. We will have our own little family. Such a shame Dzeus wants to make me marry that little human Sally Jackson. I don't love her yet he says 'I'm sure you will make the child of the profecy with her' and that type of bull. But..." The god of the seas put his hand on his lovers belly " I believe this is the child I will love the most. And I can promise I don't want a demigod child running around the camp that is mine. I am so glad you will have my child love. It will be my only true fruit of love." Poseidon smiled gently at his partner as he saw happy tears running down their cheek.

"I love you so much!" The shorter said as they pulled their love into a kiss.

When both pulled away, foreheads touching they smiled and stared at eachother.

"I need to making sure our child is safe." Poseidon's partner rubbed their now showing belly " I want you to...." ??? Whispered into the sea gods ear " .....after I give birth. Ok my love?" The shorter asked a sad smile on their face.

Poseidon sadly nodded at his lovers request.

"Anything to make you happy love." The sea god smiled sadly as he embraced his partner into a warm embrace.

The shorter returned the embrace as they buried their head into Poseidon's neck.

************************************
So for those who read my Yoonkook fanfiction don't worry I will continue to update it as fast as I can. I was really hesitant to making this book because I thought people would hate me for it. But if you don't want me to follow my heart then I don't care. If you don't want me to be happy I should just ignore it.

Some may ask how will this make me happy?

Simple.

It make my heart swell up with pride and joy when someone likes my hard work.

And I can't supress my imagination I was trying to but it only slowed down the process of making chapters.

Bai ~♡