The Arc Of Jaune Arc

Glynda merely flicked her palm to her right, a wave of purple energy effortlessly knocking aside the multiple grimm that leaped at her. A purple glow was in her eyes, a faint purple aura surrounding her. 

Salem, the queen of the grimm, held her hand up. The motion froze all of the grimm nearby. 

"Leave her be. We're old friends." Salem said as she stood up from her seat. She then walked towards Glynda, a dark shadowy aura developing around her. Glynda suddenly stopped in her tracks, Salem following suit. 

"I've grown tired of this back and forth between you and Ozpin, Salem." Glynda said as the purple glow around her intensified. 

"There is no more back and forth. I've won. Once Atlas falls, everything will be set in motion. I will have the last artifact I need and summon the gods here once more. When they arrive, I will slaughter them." Salem said as the shadowy aura suddenly enveloped her left arm. 

"You won't live to tell the tale." Glynda replied, launching a spear made of purple glass shards that materialized out of no where at her. Salem responded by firing her own blast of black energy, the two attacks colliding and neutralizing each other. 

"Impressive." Salem commented as she took a step to her left, firing another blast of black energy. Glynda responded by creating a small purple forcefield in front of her, blocking the attack. 

"And very annoying." Salem said as she suddenly fired six more shadow blasts from the black clouds that had gathered behind her at Glynda. 

---

Jaune held his sword in both hands, the tip of the blade pointing down at the dirt. He then thrusted the blade into the ground, creating a small gravestone. 

"I'm sorry." Jaune whispered softly. Underneath his sword was a buried soldier of which Jaune had killed when he had transformed. He'd returned to the camp to bury all of the soldiers. 

Ren placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"It's time, Jaune." Ren said. 

"How's Nora?" Jaune asked. 

"She's fine. Just resting in the infirmary." 

"That's good. I... I don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me." 

---

Glynda suddenly created three purple spears of energy, launching them at Salem from various angles. Each impaled her, gluing themselves to the ground. Salem roared in pain, her head tilted upwards. A purple light suddenly filled the room. 

Salem's red eyes locked onto Glynda, a massive purple ball being formed in front of her. Salem's eyes widened in fear at this. 

"No... impossible." Salem breathed. "He couldn't have taught you that move! If you use that, you'll destroy this planet!" 

"For Ozpin." Glynda breathed as she launched the massive sphere of energy at the impaled Salem. 

"Planet Breaker." Glynda breathed as the purple energy collided with Salem, exploding and leveling the entire palace. 

---

Glynda wiped the a piece of dust off of her shoulder, an annoyed look on he face as she walked away from where the Queen of Grim had once sat. She no longer felt the presence of the Queen, something she had been planning on doing for some time. What held her back was Ozpin and his constant denial of her want. 

"For Ozpin." She breathed once more, continuing to walk away from the debris. 

---

----3 Months After The Death Of Salem----