The Dark Secret

Konan POV:

After obtaining all the members of the Akatsuki, we find ourselves thrown into a strange portal. The portal lead us to an overview of a rather strange looking town. "Where the hell are we?" "Is this a village?" "Not like one I've seen." "Perhaps whoever created that portal knows about it." "I didn't make it, must've been somebody else." "And who else can open a portal and transport people in time Zetsu!?" "Everyone calm down. We are in an unfamiliar place and need information. Try not to gain any unwanted attention and spread out to find anything about this place." As ordered by Pain, we set out to find out where we were.

'Such a strange place. I wonder where we are exactly?' I start walking down a path to see strange carriages carrying people and giving off foul odors. "*cough* *cough* Whatever those are, they aren't the most fragrant." "Help!" I hear someone cry for help and go over to the sight. "Help! Somebody please!" I see a man with what looked like a face of a snake attacking a woman. I was about to get involved when I hear a loud booming voice. "FEAR NOT CITIZEN, FOR I AM HERE!" "It's All Might!" I look over to see a strange bulky man in red, white, and blue with blond hair and a rather strange facial feature. I watch intently as the man punches the snake person in the face and knocks him out in a single blow.

"That was amazing!" "Just what you'd expect from our symbol of peace and number 1 hero." 'Symbol of peace? Number 1 hero?' As I kept listening, all I was getting was more questions than answers. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I see the blond man that they called All Might leap out of the area. I decided to follow him to see if he could get me some answers. Once he stopped, he relaxed his demeanor and took a smaller version(not known Small Might, but still notably smaller than the buff form). "So you are the one they call the number 1 hero or something around here." He looks up and sees me flying with my kekkei genkai turning my origami into wings. "Are you a friend or foe?" "That varies on what you describe as either." I come down and walk up to him.

"My name is Konan. For reasons I am not aware, I was sent here from where me and my comrades were. Our only issue is, we don't know where 'here' is." "Strange, most people know of Tokyo as Japans capital." "Impossible. Tokyo looks nothing like this." I completely deny the fact we are in Tokyo from my knowledge on how it looked. "*sigh* Then what do you think Tokyo should look like? My opinion by how your dressed, you may not be from another area, but another time." "Another time?" "You may want to take a seat so we can see if that is the case." With that, we keep talking and find out that were not only in Tokyo Japan. But we are in Tokyo about several hundred years in the future. The world had changed greatly with more unique ways of transport, electric ways of interactions, and unique powers called quirks popping up in people.

After I was caught up to speed enough to understand the basics of where I was, I decided to meet back with everyone. "Thank you for all your help Mr. All Might. It truly was helpful knowing this and will benefit me on what to do next." "Don't mention it. Also, just All Might is fine." "Then I will be on my wa-" I suddenly feel the uncontrollable urge to vomit and did so in a nearby bush. "Are you alright Ms. Konan?" "*pant* *pant* I will be fine. Thank you for your concern." I start flying into the sky and return to where I had left the others. Once there, I was met by Kisame, Itachi, and Pain who had returned not long ago. "Did you find anything out Konan?" "Yes, we are in Tokyo Japan right now several hundred years in the future." "Did you just say were in the future? Is that even possible?" "Perhaps, we are still unaware on what we are facing however. Did you find out anything else?" "Yes, it seems there is a large bit of information that has happened."

I start to explain to Pain about my meeting with All Might and about how the world is right now. As I explained it, more and more of our comrades came and listened in. "And that is all I have found out as of now." Everyone just looked as if I had dropped a paper bomb on them. "Woa, woa, woa. So were in a future where our own great, great, great, grand kids could exist?" "That is correct Deidura." "I...uh...when...how...Kakuzu, what the fuck is happening with our undead lives!?" "How do you expect me to know? All we know is what Konan has said." We all start bickering with each other when I have the urge to vomit again. "Konan, are you alright?" "Yes, I think the trip may have just made me a little light stomach is all."