Dark Power

IzukuPOV:

The exams were nearly done with the final one being mine and Kaachan's. In my best effort to try and make a strategy with him, I attempted numerous times in the time span of when we began the exams to now. In that time frame though, I was able tell just how strong everyone that trained with the Alatsuki became. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were able to incapacitate Mr. Aizawa through genjutsu and keep him confined in Black Ant, Tsu was able to master Shahmehada in her time with Mr. Kisame and learn some water style jutsus, and Jiro was able to make clay figurines that detonate at specific frequencies that she can reach to stop Present Mic. Ocha though, she was who I took much pride in watching win. When hers and Ayoyama's main plan failed, she thought up a quick genjutsu technique to assume two kunai she threw with flash bombs were closer then they were before detonating them. The act left 13 unable to see and was taken down by the two when all was said and done. Now it was my turn.

I walked into the area with Kaachan trying one last time to make a plan with him. "Kaachan, we need to think up a plan. What skill have you gained from Ms. Konan. Ocha told me you can use chakra, so what can you-" "WILL YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He punches me in the face while yelling this. "I don't need your help you shitty nerd! Just stay out of my way!" The bell goes off with All Might sending a blast at us destroying most of what's around us. "Casualties, who gives a shit about that when your a villain?" Kaachan went head first at him with his explosions before All Might tried to take him down. In an effort to help, I used a shurikin I made out of origami strengthened by my wind chakra to force All Might to drop Kaachan. "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!? GET OUT OF MY WAY!" 'This is going to be hard.'

Meanwhile Konan POV:

While the battle goes on, many of the Akatsuki watch intently at Bakugou seeing how he manages to keep his self restraint. "So why was Midoriya paired with Bakugou?" "Most of you were paired due to how your opponent deals with you Kirishima. Your's and Satou's was because of you both being the type to go head first into a fight. Midoriya's and Bakugou's however, was due to how the two interact together. If they can overcome their issues with the other, they can win." They seemed to understand with the conversation not being a complete lie. 'Their's that, and the fact if something happens Izuku can pull, All Might away while we subdue Bakugou.' We continue to watch the screen with Izuku and Bakugou not working together in the slightest. 'That, and also Izuku is one of the only people in your class that can hold themselves if Bakugou does anything.'

Izuku POV:

Me and Kaachan keep going at All Might with no real plan or coordination. I start to get aggravated and tell Kaachan off for it. "KAACHAN! WE NEED TO WORK AS A TEAM! IF WE DON'T, WE'LL BOTH FAIL!" "YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU!?" Something on Bakugou's neck started glowing red with him smiling. "Finally." "Kaachan, what is that?" The thing started going over his face with it stopping when his left side is covered in whatever it was.

" "Kaachan, what is that?" The thing started going over his face with it stopping when his left side is covered in whatever it was

(This, but with Bakugou)