The First Day

Izuku POV:

"Ok, we're off." Me and Ocha are standing in my moms doorway with both our parents taking pictures of us in our uniforms. "Just one more picture please?" "Mommy, we'll be late." "Please Ochako. Maybe one with you hugging Izuku." Ocha starts to blush a little. "I-I wouldn't mind one like that." She starts wrapping around me with both of us a beet red color. "So cute!" Both our Mother's Day this with a look of happiness on their faces. "Alright, I think we teased them enough." Ocha's dad comes over and pats my shoulder. "As her boyfriend, I hope my daughter is safe in your hands Izuku." "You don't have to worry about that sir. Boyfriend or not, I will solemnly swear that I will protect Ocha at all costs." I give him a stern look with him smiling and clenching my shoulder harder. "That's good to hear, I always liked you Izuku and preferred Ochako to have a boyfriend like you. Be that as it may, if I find out that my daughter was hurt by your hands in any way physical or emotional." Mr. Uraraka looks at me with an evil smile. "I'll kill you."

I go completely stiff hearing the last part and become paler than a ghost. "Common Daddy, stop being mean to Izu. He's always been so nice to me and you know it." "Your right. I just thought I would scare him a little before he got to big for his bridges honey." Mr. Uraraka starts laughing until Kurama grew big enough to make a truck fit in his paws. "Let's go you two! If your late, that Konan woman will have my head!" "Right, sorry Kurama." He transforms back into his little form with us saying goodbye to our parents and heading out. "Get better at holding a spine kid. You'll never get anywhere without one." Kurama says this while resting on my head and about to go to sleep. "Easy for you to say. When you get mad, most people just look at your size and stop at the sight of you." "It's called respect kid." "...It's also called seeing reality in a situation." He just holds a superior look while me and Ocha think the same thoughts. 'Why do we have to put up with him?'

About 2 weeks ago on Dagobah beach

"And that just about covers what happened and what Kurama said to us." Mr. Pain and Ms. Konan look at me and then at Kurama. "There is nothing we can do about it now. If the tailed beasts were to become aggressive and attack people however, we have a means to keep them at bay." "Not like I care to attack humans as they are a pointless existence that I couldn't care less for. Also if I were to kill them, it would defeat the purpose being reborn in a physical manifestation in this world." Kurama says this while scratching his ear with his back paw. 'So cute! like an actual fox.' "Call me cute again and your dead kid." "Wait, you can hear my thoughts!?" "We hold a bond similar to that between a jinchuriki and a tailed beast. I can read your thoughts, but you can't read mine." "From what the nine tails had said, it seems you and him hold an important connection, so try to not die and inform us if any others show up."

Back to present

'This is gonna be hard to explain why I have a fox on my head at school.' "The Konan woman said that she will discuss this with the school. Do not worry about this, worry about getting my brethren back into this world." 'Easier said than done. I literally summoned you on accident and really don't want to replicate the incident again.' "Then stop complaining and find a different way to do so you dolt." "You and me really need to have a talk about the whole you reading my mind without my permission later." "Hmph, whatever." "You have to admit though Izu, he is kinda cool." "I'm not saying he isn't, but I'd rather not answer the questions of our classmates why I have a talking plushy sized fox that loves to sleep on my head that can turn into a fox the size of godzilla with it's own atomic blast." "What's your point?" I look up at Kurama and sigh at his question. "Just don't do what you just did to our classmates please. We need to live with them." "I make no promises, especially to that Bakugo bastard." '*Sigh* Best I'm gonna get I guess.'

Once we get to UA, we drop the last of our stuff off at the dorms before heading to class. "1-A, 1-A, Aha!" Me and Ocha stand in front of a giant door while admiring the size. "Now that is a big door." "No kidding Ocha." "I've seen bigger." We both ignore Kurama and prepare to open the door. 'Ok, there's 40 people in the hero course and two are us. What's the chances we have the glasses guy and Kaachan in the same class?' "I'd say about 1/75 chance." "What did I just talk to you about with the reading my mind without permission!?" I open it to the shout of two people inside. "Get your feet of the desk! It is an insult to our upper class men and the people who made the desk." "Who put the stick up your ass four eyes?" "I am Tenya Ida, from Somei and how dare you insult me by calling me such a ridiculous name!" "So your a fucking elitist huh. I can't wait to destroy you and prove my superiority." "Are you sure you want to be a hero with that attitude?"