Prodigys collide

Ignore Iida in the pic above. I couldn't find a better pic with just Todoroki and Tsu or them with Izuku and Ochako in it. Anyway, enjoy.

Ochako POV:

As we kept moving, Izu kept glancing back worried for our friends. "They're going to be fine. I understand you're worried, but we need to have faith our friends can handle this." "I know, but it doesn't make the fact we had to do this any less painful." "Just be calm Midoriya, they'll be alright." "Todoroki's right *ribbit*. We need to hold out hope that they can do what they have to." I understood where Izu was coming from. Leaving our friends behind one after another isn't something I wanted to do, but we had no choice. 'I just hope they're ok.' While worrying, I started to hear something come at us. 'Sharingan!'

I immediately grabbed what was coming at us to notice it looked like some kind of beehive arrow or something

I immediately grabbed what was coming at us to notice it looked like some kind of beehive arrow or something. "The heck?" "Seems that it's not gonna be easy to take you all on like this. No matter, I've got plenty to attack you all with." We looked to the source of the voice to see a guy with six arms aiming a second arrow at us.

" We looked to the source of the voice to see a guy with six arms aiming a second arrow at us

"DIE!" He sent giant arrow at us for Todoroki to create some cover for us. "That was a close one." "You have no idea." Izuku began to pull out a kunai prepared to fight before Tsu and Todoroki held their hands out. "We got this guy." "...What?" "We can handle him so you two can keep going *ribbit*. Their goal here is to stall us for some reason. I don't know why, but it's to keep us from reaching Bakugou with constantly putting them in our way." "I'm not leaving more of you behind." "Midoriya, you're probably the only person right now that can reach Bakugou. You don't have much of a choice." Izu understood with grabbing my hand to get us to leave. "You better survive this." We started running with Todoroki melting the ice to see before sending a few ice attacks. "I don't plan to die here."

3rd person POV:

Once Izuku and Ochako ran off, the six armed creature aimed at them prepared to attack. "Nobody runs away from Kidomaru." Before he let go, he was hit by a water bullet to change is aim to hit a tree a little to the right of the two he was aiming at. "Don't confuse yourself, we're your opponents." "Heh, you're that willing to die?" Kidomaru aimed another arrow he pulled out of his mouth at Todoroki to only be stopped by shemehada hitting him from behind. The impact forced the spiderlike monstrosity to begin falling before shooting a web from his mouth to get his footing on another tree. "So you've got a fancy sword huh, guess you all are more dangerous than I thought." Tsu jumped down towards Todoroki for the two of them to prepare for their next assault.