An Akatsuki Christmas

Before anyone asks, no Naruto does not celebrate Christmas. But the closest thing to it would be the Rinne Festival(look it up if you don't know since it isn't a long explanation). Anyway, this will take place before the entrance exams with the Akatsuki finally learning of a modern day holiday.

Two days before Christmas Izuku POV:

"That should be enough for the both of you today." Me and Ocha started panting a bit with a cold breeze coming through to make us both shiver to the bone. "Come along you two, lets get you home before your parents worry." Ms. Konan motions for us to lead her back into town before I remember something. "Oh, that's right! Mr. Pain, can you tell the other Akatsuki members that my mom is having a Christmas party tomorrow and that their invited?" "...Christmas?" Mr. Pain looks at me confused before Ocha chimes in. "Christmas, you know. Ho Ho Ho, Santa Clause, birth of Christ?" "It's a holiday where the members of the Catholic faith honor the birth of a child of god who had been crucified by humans that held resentment towards him. The 25th of December is the birth of that child in which the virgin Mary brought the child into the world with 3 wise kings bringing gifts to the boy to say he will be a cleric, have noble status, and be a healer. Nowadays, people celebrate a more modern version where a man known as saint Nicholas comes into your house to leave presents for those that are good as a way to honor a man who had done such acts as giving from his vast wealth to people during the fourth century who would later be known as father Christmas. The purpose of the holiday is to give to those what you can and to spread goodwill to all."

Me and Ocha look at Ms. Konan a little amazed before she smirks at us. "A coworker of mine celebrates Christmas and had made me curious of the holiday some years back." "Ah, so that is what Christmas is. Tell your mother that I shall inform the other members and that she will see Konan and myself for certain." "Thank you Mr. Pain. I'll tell her when I see her." Me and Ocha bow before running back into town to do a little last minute Christmas shopping.

Konan POV:

Once the children leave, Pain and I begin to speak of how to adjust the training regimen for the two of them. When we finish with that, I begin to think on the purpose of the holiday before walking into town myself. "You wish to get Izuku and Ochako a gift, don't you?" "It is part of the holiday and I am to assume they may do the same for us. It is only natural to partake in it if they wish to go out of their way to bring us into their holiday festivities. I do not plan on it being big, I just wish to give them something to know that I do care for them." "...Very well, I shall also search for ones myself for them along with ones for their parents as well." 'I should think on one for them as well. Now what should I get them?'

That day had been spent searching for gifts for everyone by me and Pain. During that time, we had sent a message to everyone about the little party that Inko was preparing and had asked everyone to bring something for everyone as a token of gratitude. While window shopping, Pain and I had discovered a few things that truly fit our disciples and decided to grab them. During this, a particular item grabbed my interest in an unfavorable way. '*sigh* It is the season. Even that fool Bakugo deserves for me to be less hostile to him at the very least.' Once we had finished shopping, Pain and I had grabbed a small thing of wrapping paper to wrap our gifts up before making our way home.

Night of the party Izuku POV:

"Izuku sweetie, Ochako and her family just arrived with Mitsuki and Massaru." "Coming mom." I began to run into the living room with a green Christmas sweater on. Once in the living room, I was put in a tackle hug by Ocha. "Izu! Merry Christmas!" "Hey Ocha, merry Christmas to you too." We both began laughing a bit with someone knocking on the door again. "I'll get it." Mom goes to open the door for the Akatsuki to come in with Mr. Pain leading them. "Hello Izuku and Ochako, merry Christmas." "Thank you sir." Me and Ocha immediately get up to now to him and Ms. Konan who was behind him. "Aww, that's so sweet of you two. Treating these two with so much respect." "You two really have been an inspiration to both my daughter and Izuku." Ocha's parents start chuckling at us while some of the Akatsuki members bring in some food and snacks.