Three Man Squads

What's up guys. As always when I find some interesting song parodies of anime's I'm fond of, I find a way to incorporate them in my stories. Up above is a song made by 20 different people on youtube that deserve respect for this. Now, onto the story.

Izuku POV:

After the few days off of school that we had, UA began to return to their normal routines. As always, me and Ocha are heading to class together along with the quartet of tailed beasts. We were having a normal conversation about nothing significant but to pass the time before an arm stops us."*slam*" I look over to see Kaachan blocking our way. "Hey Kaachan, any chance you could let us through please." He glared at me with anger before answering. "And what if I don't feel like it?" 'Ok, he's a bit more of a dick today than normal.' "Bakugo, please just let us-" "Stay the fuck out of this bitch!" I began to get angrier now with him calling Ocha a bitch. "Kaachan, you have two options right now. Get out of the way willingly, or I make you get out of the way." "And how are you gonna do that Deku? With that weak ass trick that the punk rock imitator and your bitch mom taught you." "Can't you just admit when you were beat and move on?" "I'LL MOVE ON WHEN I PROVE I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR FUCKING CU-" "If you finish that sentence, I will personally show you hell Bakugo."

We look behind us to see Ms. Konan with some other students behind her. "Back away Bakugo and let everyone pass. Your making a line form." He starts to clench his fists before walking away. "This isn't over Deku. I'm gonna beat you and prove I'm better than your lame ass. Once I'm done, not even your slut of a girlfriend will want a weak bitch like you!" He walks out of the way with all of us rather irritated. "He isn't letting the sports festival go, is he?" "Not even close." Both me and Ocha answer in unison being a little tired of Bakugo's attitude so early in the morning. "Pity, he could be a good hero if he gets that ego of his under control." We nod before heading to class to avoid being late.

In class

Once we all began to sit down, Mr. Aizawa came through the door with almost no bandages on. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." "Nicely done to you all in the sports festival. Now, today for hero informatics period, we will be doing something a little different." Everyone stayed quiet not knowing what will happen. "We will be coming up with hero names for you all." Everyone immediately went into cheers as we heard this. "Shut up!" We immediately stopped when Mr. Aizawa shouted at us. "Anyway, this is because you all will be going on work place experience next week. On the board will be the draft picks at the moment."

Midoriya 4,381
Uraraka 4,327
Yaoyorozu 3,600
Todoroki 3,301
Tokoyami 360
Ida 301
Bakugo 281
Kaminari 272
Kirishima 68
Sero 14

Me and Ocha smiles at the look of what we were able to achieve before a certain someone blew up in a fit. "I JUST GOT MORE THAN DIPSHIT!?" Before Kaachan could blow up his desk, Mr. Aizawa erased his quirk and glared at him. "Think where you all went wrong in the sports festival, these picks aren't permanent. An agency can give or take an offer away within your time here, so do not assume these are set in stone if you didn't show much potential this year." Kaachan sat down with himself still enraged. "Also, there will be a small test run for a few of you." We stopped to listen to Mr. Aizawa. "The underground hero group known as the Akatsuki wish to do a internship with some first years under them. To make this simple, each members will work with two of you at once and that will be your work place study. Those part of this will start theirs this afternoon instead of hero course training today onward until everyone else does theirs. Once that happens, you will be spending your full day working with them like everyone else would." 'So were basically having a work study starting in the afternoon for a week before spending the next week doing our actual. Sounds interesting.' "These are the 20 the Akatsuki have chosen."