Two Geniuses

Sasori POV:

"One more time." "Ninja Art, Puppet Masters Jutsu!" Yaoyorozu starts make strings of chakra to try and move a practice puppet I gave her for it to latch on with success. "Good, now just concentrate on making it move. We'll practice the more intricate when you can move the puppet more naturally." She tries her best to move it with her fingers for me to see she's having difficulty. "Common. Move." The puppet starts to move it's arm before she loses it and it drops. "Grr, why is this so difficult!?" "Relax, this is why were practicing. You only just learned the jutsu, don't expect to be a natural off the bat." I start to remember the events of the USJ attack while Yaoyorozu regains her composure.

Two days ago

After being sent into the strange portal, I found myself in what looked like a mountain area with a bunch of other villains. Immediately, I pull out Hiruko and start taking them down. "Who the hell is that guy!?" Some of the villains evade but are hit by my poison in Hiruko's tail. "Heed this name well villains. I am Puppet Master, vigilante of a hundred puppets. The poison I injected you with will nullify your quirk and paralyze you for up to 3 days. You won't die with the amount you were given, but you will not see the light of day after this." I state this knowing the authorities will be able to arrest them after.

In what seemed to be an instant, a flash of light came with electricity coming towards me. Acting on instinct, I jumped into Hiruko and avoided most of the damage. "What was that?" I look around to see three kids. One with a lighning bolt on his hair and a stupid look, a girl with aux cords coming down her ears, and a girl that was rather developed for her age. 'Wait, IS THAT GIRL A FLASHER OR SOMETHING!?' I look away from her to avoid acting like a pervert until I heard a guy come out of the ground. I looked over to see the stupid one held hostage.

'This is bad. I gotta do something." I use Hiruko's tail to cut the villains arm and let go of the kid. "Who the hell did that?" "You've got some nerve picking on kids like that." I reveal myself to which the guy tried to use his quirk for nothing to happen. "Why can't I use my quirk!?" "Because my poison is preventing it. It will flush itself out of your body in the next few days, but now your no different than a quirkless man." He tries to come at me to only be hit by a tail into some rubble. I get out of Hiruko and walk over to the kids.

"L-l-look whoever you are, don't make us attack you. Were heroes in training and we know how to fight." The idiot kid tries to make threats with me looking at them with an eyebrow raised. "If that's your best attempt to scare someone, you need to put a little more force behind it." I turn around and put Hiruko back in a scroll before going for the 3rd Kazekage. "Who are you man?" "Sasori of the Red Sand. But you probably know me better as Puppet Master." Their eyes went wide as they realized who I was.

"Let's go, it's not safe here." I take the 3rd out and get ready for anything that will come my way. "Also, nice work on the insulation tarp kids. Smart thinking on your end to get rid of those thugs." "Uh, thank you sir." The taller one says this with us heading to the center to rendezvous with everyone else.

After the attack

I begin to walk back with Deidara after finding out Konan's relationship with Izuku. "Yo Sasori, did you expect that coming with Konan and Izuku?" "I thought it was strange and pieced that possibility together, but it is still a bit surprising(Smarter member of the Akatsuki and understood Kekkei Genkai enough to know how it's passed down)." "So me and Hidan are the only ones that were surprised(both are the dumbest members)!?" "Apparently." We keep walking until I heard someone behind me. "Excuse me, Mr. Sasori sir."

I turn around and see it's the girl from the mountain zone. "Can I help you?" She looks at me and bows. "Please make me your apprentice!" I looked at her and felt an awkward moment as a woman taller than me is asking me to be her master(Sasori is 164 cm and Yaoyorozu is 173 cm). "Why do you want to be my apprentice? I'm sure there's a million heroes that would rather you be theirs than mine." "Please sir. I could only offer support in the mountain zone today and realized I was useless after Kaminari short circuited himself. You however found a way to protect yourself and fight back. So please, take me under your wing sir!"