Questions and Answers

Konan POV:

"So what brings you in my office today Ochako?" Ochako decided to pay me a visit with an uncertain feeling weighing on her shoulders. "Well you see, it's about my relationship with Izu." 'Oh my god, please tell me she doesn't want to break up with him. Everything is going so well so far and I don't want my son to have his heart broken. Just calm down Konan, your a guidance counselor first and a mom second.' "And what might be the issue that forces you to come and seek advice on it?" She starts to hold a bit of a blush on her face before answering. "W-well, we've been dating for almost a year now. It's not that I want to end it, but I want to know if we should take a step a little forward." 'Oh thank god it's just teenage hormones in her head.' I sigh in relief before I answer her.

"Have you discussed this with Izuku yet?" "N-no. I was hesitant because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea about me and think I'm just some pervert or something. Also, I don't know if he wants to either. Uhh, this feels weird talking about this knowing your his mother now. Sorry." She starts to awkwardly laugh as I smile a bit. "So you want to know if it is the right time for you and Izuku to take the next leap forward and wanted advice regarding it."

She nods with me thinking on her predicament for a moment. "Relationships are important for both sides to understand the others feelings. If I had to guess, Izuku is trying to avoid this to keep you happy and avoid a situation in which you may dislike him. If you would like, I can talk with him later today and find out for you if he feels the same." "You can! Thank you Ms. Konan, that helps a lot." She starts thanking me with me only smiling at her innocence.

"If that is all, you can leave for class now before Mr. Aizawa yells at you for being late." She heads to the door before I stop her for a moment. "And just so you know, UA does not forbid such interactions between students in a romantic fashion. However, we do suggest you take precautions when doing said acts. I may wish for Izuku and you to live a long happy life together, but I don't think Inko and your mother want to be grandparents yet." She begins to hold a red blush on her before running out. "Ah, young love." I smile at how innocent their relationship is and remembered times when I was younger. 'I may have never gotten the chance to a live peaceful life, but at least I know Izuku can.' I turn to my work and begin looking over some documents.

At class A Izuku POV:

"So Mido, what's it like knowing you now have a pro hero as a mom?" "W-well, it's kinda exciting to say the least. I mean I already looked at Ms. Konan as a leading figure in my life, but I don't think it's that big of a deal now that I know she's my mom." I try and answer Ashido the best I can with her pouting at me. She starts to see Ocha walk in and gets an evil smirk. "So how far did you go with Urara?" "Pffft! W-w-w-what does that have to do with this!?" She starts laughing with me and Ocha holding a blush on our faces.

"Hahahaha-WHA!" Kurama got tired of Ashido's mouth and started to shoot a tailed beast bomb at her in anger. "The next one shall not miss human! Now stay silent so I can sleep!" He returns to sleeping on my lap with everyone panicking as they see a new skylight in the ceiling. "Am I to guess that the skylight was a tailed beasts doing?" We all look over to see Mr. Aizawa bandaged with us not able to see his face. "It's nice to see your up and about, but shouldn't you be resting sir *ribbit*?" "My goal is to train you all into great heroes. My health is irrelevant in that." 'Such dedication.'

"Now, we need to discuss the sports festival that will happen in the next two weeks." "Um sir, isn't it a little early to be doing this. I mean we just were attacked by villains, why don't we just cancel the thing all together." I look back at Mineta and explain to him that it's not that simple. "Mineta, the UA sports festival is as big as the Olympics were before quirks. Shutting it down won't be that simple."