The New Generation

Izuku POV:

After being released from the hospital, me and Iida went back to training with Mr. Pain until the final day. On our last day, he looked at us with a bit of pride as it seemed before speaking. "Nicely done you both. Not only have you achieved a goal we had set out on, but you have obtained more skill and drive to press forward." He glanced to Iida before speaking. "Iida, you had faltered near the edge of a path you had walked on. Though it is not the desire you had, you were able to achieve justice for your brother and every single hero that the Hero Killer had either killed or injured severely. Knowing what can happen in your hour of weakness is not a good thing, but it is also not a bad thing. You were prepared to hunt down the Hero Killer alone and may have perished. Take what you learned from this work study and better yourself from it so you will never falter as you did before." "Yes sir."

He turned to me next before starting. "Midoriya, words cannot express the amount of gratitude I have for you towards how you dedicate yourself to your comrades and your training. You had stood by Iida and made rational decisions that helped you both in the long run. It is with this honor that I bestow upon you this ring."

Mr

Mr. Pain motions me to place it on my right thumb to which I do so. "Holding that ring indicates you as the new leader of the next generation of Akatsuki." "But sir, I-" "You do not have to worry, I trust your skills and knowledge. The purpose of this work study for you students was mainly to find disciples for everyone to replace them in the next generation. When the time comes for us to step down, you shall lead the new generation in my place." I didn't know what to say. Mr. Pain respects me enough to lead the next generation of Akatsuki in his place. "T-thank you sir, I won't let you down." I bow to him with his hand being placed on my shoulder. "It is a pleasure to teach my good friends son Izuku. That is the joy I have been given."I smile at this as we prepare to leave to head back to UA.

 As we enter into the grounds, I notice Ocha coming over. "IZUUUU!!!" She tackle hugs me for us to fall on the ground as she smothers me in kisses. "I missed you!" I started to laugh as she wouldn't let go and accepted her affection. "It is nice to see you again Izuku." I look up with Ochako still kissing my neck and taking in my scent for some reason to Ms. Konan smiling at us. "Ochako, you may want to let Izuku up before you both become parents at the age of 16." She immediately stopped and got up with both our faces beet red. "Outta the way losers." Kaachan came over to enter into the dorms looking angrier than ever. 'Did something happen on the trip?'"Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. Check it out Izu." Ocha held out her right hand to show a ring similar to Ms. Konan's on her middle finger.

 Konan's on her middle finger