Truth or Dare

Izuku POV:

"Do you have a good feel on what you felt before?" "...Yeah." "Do it then." Today I was going to try for the first time since the entrance exam to summon another tailed beast. On standby was Ms. Konan, Mr. Pain, Mr. Zetsu, and Mr. Orochimaru in case something bad happened. started to remember the feeling of what happened during the entrance exams when Ocha was about to be crushed by the zero pointer. The sheer rage for the thing and fear about her being hurt flooded my head as I bit down on my thumb and started making hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu!" I slammed my hand down on the ground for a giant puff of smoke to happen. Once it cleared, a giant creature was seen glaring down at me.

"HOLY CRAP, I DID IT!" The thing looked down at me with Kurama walking in front of me

"HOLY CRAP, I DID IT!" The thing looked down at me with Kurama walking in front of me. "Been a while Shukaku." "Kurama? Where the hell am I?" "Back in the human world.Can you change your size to something a little smaller to talk to? These people don't like us being our normal size because of how we look to the public." The tailed beast known as Shukaku held an agitated expression until answering, "Oh alright. Just give me a second."  Another giant puff of smoke happened with shukaku until I looked down and saw he was the same size as Kurama.

"  Another giant puff of smoke happened with shukaku until I looked down and saw he was the same size as Kurama

"So I'm guessing this guy is the one that summoned me?" "Y-yes. My name is Izuku Midoriya. I-it's nice to meet you Mr. Shukaku." He turns his head and looks at me confused. "Why are you stuttering?" "You get used to it." Kurama jumps on my head and gets himself comfy. "Now lets go home so I can sleep on your bed." "Do you do anything other than sleep on my bed?" Kurama ignores me and goes to sleep. "Like I'm hanging out with you guys. I'm outta her-" "Your not going anywhere unsupervised." Ms. Konan picks Shukaku up and carries him with me to the dorms. "Let me go you crazy bitch!" I see Ms. Konan give him an angered glare before replying to him. "If I was planning to let you go before getting to the dorms, you officially took that chance away now." We head to the dorms with both tailed beasts in hand.

At the Dorms

"Were back." "Hey Izu, how'd it go?" Ocha walks up to us with Ashido and Yaoyorozu behind her. "You can let him go now Ms. Konan." She let's Shukaku go and has him drop to the floor. "Ow! That hurt you crazy bitch!" Shukaku looks over to see the girls and has an irritated expression. "Oh great, more crazy bitche-OWWW!" I step on Shukaku's tail when he tries to call Ocha a crazy bitch. "I dare you to say that again." "Just accept it Shukaku. Your stuck here for now." "Grrr, fine. But I won't like it!" Shukaku walks over and relaxes on the table to make himself comfy.