Izuku vs Ochako

Izuku POV:

I began to wait in the room with my nerves on edge. "*sigh* So it's me and Ocha in the final round. Kinda anticipated us having to fight in this, but that doesn't make this easier." I think on this before the door opens to Ocha walking in. "Oh, sorry Izu. I thought this was my waiting room." "Don't worry about it." I start to smile at her with something bugging both of us. "Do you mind if we talk?" "Your worried about us facing each other, aren't you." She nods with me standing up to walk towards her. I wrap my arms around her before giving her a kiss on the lips. "No matter what happens, I want you to know that I still love you. I don't care who wins first between us. All I care about is the fact your ok with who would win." She starts to laugh a bit at me when I say this. "That's such a cliche thing to say Izu." "But it's true." "That's why it's funny."

She stops laughing after a few minutes before looking at me in the eyes. "I want you to treat me like any other opponent so far today. No matter who wins, I want to know how far we can push each other as heroes in training." I nod at her with a smile. "Just to make it interesting, how about winner does one thing the loser asks without hesitation." "Deal, but don't think I'll go easy on you just because your my boyfriend." "I wouldn't dream of it. Same can be said to you. I'm not gonna hold punches back in this." Ocha puts her head on mine and smiles at me. "No holds bar, let everything loose." "Yeah."

3rd Person POV:

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, TIME FOR THE FINAL ROUND TO START!" "I wish you would not scream everything with me next to you." Pain states this with an irritated look while Mic starts to sweat at remembering what he had done to him earlier in the day. "ON ONE SIDE, WE HAVE THE MASTER OF ORIGAMI. CLASS 1-A'S REP, IZUKU MIDORIYA! AND ON THE OTHER, WE HAVE THE WOMAN OF SOUND AND GRAVITY HERSELF. CLASS 1-A'S VICE REP, OCHAKO URARAKA!" Both Izuku and Ochako walk into the ring and stretch a little before tightening their headbands around their heads. "No holds bar Izu." "Right back at ya Ocha." "BEGIN!"

Right off the bat, both close the distance between them to start an intense brawl. Each threw fists at the other with them being caught and countered immediately. Their speed was immense with people in the audience barely able to keep up. In an effort to gain ground, both jumped back with the crowd speechless. 

"Uh, you mind telling us what's going on God?" Pain only watches and smirks as the two fighters take a stance again. "In the time I've known these two, they have fought more times than any of us can remember in training. But today is a day they can go all out. What you are witnessing is years of hellish training put into fruition here." Both Izuku and Ochako head back in with them both holding kunai to add to this brawl. The sound of knuckles and metal clashing together made the entire audience watch carefully to see neither side losing their edge. Both begin to channel chakra into their blades ends to create wind and lighting infused weapons. As they clashed, wind pressure was sent out by them for the people in the front row to feel it. "THIS IS INTENSE FOLKS! WHAT DID YOU FEED THESE KIDS GOD!?" "As I have said, this is the fruits of their training. But we are merely scraping the surface." Once both blades broke on the two of them, they began to smirk before making hand signs."

"Water Style, Water Dragon Jutsu!" "Fire Style Flaming Dragon Jutsu!" Both released a dragon shaped beast at the other with steam covering the field. "Wind Style, Wind Cyclone Jutsu!" The steam is immediately pulled out by blades of wind coming at Ochako. She immediately uses sharingan to dodge and close the gap between her and Izuku to enter into another heated brawl of fists. This time, Izuku was able to get a punch to her gut with Ochako landing a kick to his face. They both get back to get a little air and cool their breathing. As they do, Izuku spits blood from his mouth with Ochako cracking her knuckles. "Now this is the type of fight I like." "Hmmm, I was thinking the same thing." Both laugh as they go right back to producing hand signs. "Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu!" "Earth Style, Earth Dragon Bullet!" Ochako releases a fireball of monstrous size with Izuku making an earth dragon head to spit bullet like pieces of earth at it. The act makes the fireball implode and send earth pieces everywhere.