Sharingan vs Byakugan

First off I wanna say this. I'm a little disappointed I never really saw a fight between these two vision based Kekkei Genkai. I've seen Sharingan vs Sharingan, Byakugan vs Byakugan, but I haven't seen these two against each other. So here's that.

Flashback to the work study with Ochako, 3rd person POV:

"Hey Ms. Konan, why is the Sharingan so special?" One day after training and achieving second stage for her Sharingan, Ochako decided to ask a rather odd question about her unique vision jutsu to her teacher. "The Sharingan is a very powerful and deadly technique that only the Uchiha are able to use to it's fullest. You see, only the Uchiha can grow it stronger and use it with very little drawback on them. If someone else were to obtain it who does not have Uchiha blood in them, the drawback on their body would be extremely severe and they would only be able to use it to the best of it's growth when the eyes were implanted in them." "So why would someone want it?"

Konan began looking at Ochako before answering. "Among the abilities of the Sharingan, there are three unique functions of it. The first is it's ability to analyse the situation around them and show them to you at slower speeds for you to react faster. Your ability to react to things are severely increased because of this. The second is it's ability to copy the movements and use any jutsu that is not Kekkei Genkai based. Even if you are not of this base element and specialize with it, you will be able to use it with the Sharingan. The third and final is something only Uchiha can use it to the fullest. They have the ability to manipulate illusions in this world to levels that even death can be looked at as false with you." Her eyes went wide when Konan said even death can be reversed with the power of the Sharingan. "Without a doubt, the Sharingan was one of the two most sought after visual jutsus that the hidden Leaf had when they were around."

The fact this wasn't the only surprised the brunette to ask about it. "What was the second?" "That would be the Byakugan. A near impervious defense that also allows the user to see distances along with the chakra network in a human body. When this is merged with the intense training the Hyuga clan puts their children who develop this skill through, the user is near impossible to land a blow with them not realizing prior to impact. That is, if you can land your blow without being taken down. Because of their power, many battles were fought with hopes to obtain one of the two if not both." Ochako thought on her Kekkei Genkai and the one she just learned of to know they are some of the more powerful of jutsus others tried to take to better themselves. 'A Kekkei Genkai that allows you to have a near impervious defense. That's scary.'

Back to present

Izuku and Ochako had traveled at their max speed to make up for their lost time until they were in a clearing. There, they were faced with another opponent who was not letting them go past.

"Grrr, I AM SO DONE WITH THESE THINGS!" Izuku and Ochako started channeling their chakra in their hands while the beast with it's bones on display came at them

"Grrr, I AM SO DONE WITH THESE THINGS!" Izuku and Ochako started channeling their chakra in their hands while the beast with it's bones on display came at them. "OUT OF OUR WAY! CHIDORI/RASENGAN!" Both landed a blow on the monsters chest to blast it to smithereens leaving only the limbs of what it was left. "That may have been a bit overkill Izu." "At this point, I don't care. We need to finish this mission so everyone's sacrifices wont be in vain." They started moving again before a second person came at them "Gentle Fist!" Izuku barely dodged the attack before attempting to attack the unknown person to be countered and nearly hit again if he didn't turn to paper at the last minute. He reformed beside Ochako for the person to show his face.