Undead Holy Woman

Konan POV:

"AND THAT'S OUR LAST SEMI FINALIST FOLKS! AFTER FLOATING KIRISHIMA OUT OF THE RING, URARAKA WILL BE MOVING ON TO THE THIRD ROUND. WE WILL HAVE A SHORT 15 MINUTE BREAK TO PREPARE THE FIELD, BUT COME BACK TO WATCH THE FOUR SEMI FINALISTS FACE OFF!" I get up out of my seat to stretch a little and find Hidan to ask him of Shiozaki. While leaving to the outside, I see Deidara and Hidan doing something rather idiotic. "Step right up folks and place your bets! Who shall go home with the gold!? Will it be the god of origami Midoriya, the undead holy woman Shiozaki, the puppet master Yaoyorozu, or the master of illusions Uraraka!?" "Don't be shy, winners will be announced before the medal ceremony!"

"What the hell are you two doing?" I glare at them with agitation that they are gambling on my son. "Common Konan, it's not that bad. Anyone who wins gets the money, and it's all in good fun." "Yeah, so you wanna place a bet on Izuk-OW OW OW! THAT'S MY EAR!" I drag Hidan and Deidara away from their makeshift stand while clearly angered. Once we get to a quiet area, I let them go and speak. "Are the two of you out of your minds placing bets on children!?" "Relax Konan, all proceeds are given to the winner with the audience having a little fun." I stare daggers at them until Hidan speaks up. "Also, we put a max of 20 for people to bet. No high risk gambling involved." I pinch the bridge of my nose before saying anything.

"*sigh* I can't fight that as much, but I would still rather you both not place bets on the students. That being said." I look over to Hidan. "How did you even meet Shiozaki?" "Well, I was doing some maintenance work on a church and bumped into her there." "Exactly how did you bump into her?" Hidan starts to put his hand on his chin before answering. "This all started about 2 weeks ago."

2 weeks ago Hidan POV:

Today I had to do some stupid maintenance work on some old church again. 'Damn stupid church, why don't they just stop using it? This is literally the 8th time this month I had to come to fix something.' The church had been there for a while and was literally a death sentence for someone waiting to happen. Boards about to fall, unstable supports, and the electricity kept having problems happen. To say the church was on it's way to the ground was an understatement. But before I continued my rant, I noticed a girl that I've seen before again. 'Isn't that the UA uniform?' She regularly came to this church for some reason, but I never actually interacted with her.

'Hope she doesn't get hurt, kinda would feel bad if she did. Praying to your god in his house and dying there, that doesn't seem that right with this religion.' All of a sudden, a wooden board comes down right above her head. "Move it, kid!" I jump over to tackle her to the ground with the board going through my chest. 'Dammit, that hurts. "Hey kid, you ok?" I look down at her as she holds a look of horror on her. "I...I am so sorry sir, I should've been more careful and now your...your" "Before you say that, this thing is nothing." I point at the board before getting up to take it out. "NNNNHHHGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I take the board out to show my wound closing. "See problem solved. Still really hurt though." I smile at her with her looking at me amazed.

"Was that your quirk?" "Not necessarily, but kinda. You see, have you ever heard of the Akatsuki?" "Isn't that the vigilante group with 10 members?" "Correct, but we aren't actually vigilantes. Were underground heroes. At least, that's what we were told a little while ago." Her eyes widen as I say 'we'. "Your one of them?" "Correct holy girl. Your talking to the walking dead hero, Undead!" She looks at me amazed until she finally speaks. "If what that was wasn't a quirk, what was it?" "To make a long story short, I'm the product of some human experimentation that would create the ultimate killing machine. I can live after almost any and all kill attempts and can inflict harm onto others with a curse." "So it is gods blessing upon you?" "*sigh* You got time to hear a story?" "I have nothing else I wished to do today."