Things Don't Add Up

It's finally here people. The 4th season of MHA. First episode was kinda a filler yeah, but it's finally back with one of my more all time favorite arcs and villains in the series. Anyway, sorry about my anime fan moment there and here's the next chapter.

Izuku POV:

The day after the incident at the dorms, I tried to go find Ms. Konan before classes to only be met with the knowledge that she won't be back until the afternoon. I eventually gave up and walked to class. I didn't know why, but I had to know what she was going to say the other night to me. If I could find out, maybe that can clear some air between all of us. 'I hope she got home alright.' "Good morning class." Mr. Aizawa walks in with his tired expression and gets to the podium. "I looked over the battle training records and am satisfied for the most part."

He looks over at Todoroki and Kaachan. "Todoroki, you have power and plenty of it for a fact. But you need to understand the importance of teamwork. Not every incident will be able to have you freeze everything and say it'll be fine." Todoroki looks down and nods. "Yes sir." 'I think the training during the weekend may have helped him understand that.' "Bakugo, you have talent and skills without a doubt. But that attitude of yours is what needs a severe adjustment. Learn to keep your ego in check, or it will end in your downfall" Kaachan only scoffs while hearing this.

"On to the next issue, this will effect your days here at UA." Everyone starts having a nervous look thinking it was another test where someone will get expelled at the end. "You need to pick a class rep and vice rep." "Good, it's just normal school stuff." Everyone sighs while saying this at the fact this isn't like the last thing he made us do. "I wanna be class rep!" "Pick me! Pick me!" "As your class rep, I will make sure the girls skirts show at least 30 cm of thi-BOOM!" Everyone looks over to see Shukaku send a tailed beast bomb close enough to the pervert to have him feel the power.

"Show some damned restraint you annoying grape brat." He walks back to my desk and lays down on it. 'Why did he have to instigate?' "This is literally getting us nowhere, can someone at least think of a better idea than just saying they want to be it?" "I propose we do a vote." I look over to Ida who made the idea."Why? You know most people are gonna vote for themselves. We barely know each other." "That is what makes this the most logical way to do it. Those who have made an appearance to other have done something to deserve it and are worthy of the title in my opinion." "Not a bad idea human. I like it." I look up to see Kurama smirking on my head.

Once we all voted and the votes were tallied, I won with 5 votes and Ocha got second with 4. "How did I get 5 votes? I didn't even vote for myself." I held an amazed look while Kaachan started shouting. "ALL RIGHT! WHO VOTED FOR THE LOSERS!? FESS UP!" 'I saw a bunch of people whistle while this was said having a good idea who voted for us. "So it's settled, Midoriya is the class rep and Uraraka is the vice. That concludes homeroom." Mr. Aizawa walked out of the room with a look as if he needed a lot of sleep after this before Present Mic came in for our normal classes.

A few hours later Konan POV:

I was called into discuss some matters with principal Nezu the second I came back to the campus. "What did you wish to discuss sir?" I look at a desk with a cat, bear, dog hybrid behind it. "I would like to discuss your relationship with the students of class 1-A. Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka to be more precise." "I had trained them with my allies since they were 4. I look at them in a way a teacher looks at a student and offer advice when they need it. I only wish to keep them safe and help them grow." "You can drop the facade Angel, I already know about the 'vigilante' group known as the Akatsuki and your real relationship with Midoriya."

I go pale for a moment when he mentions the Akatsuki and Izuku's relationship with me. "Who told you this sir?" "I had Aizawa tell me. Don't you think it's best for Izuku to learn the truth? Perhaps even tell him why you gave him up?" "*sigh* You do know what the Akatsuki do right?" "I am aware." "So you are aware why I had to give him up. If he were to have stayed with us, I could not guarantee his protection as his mother. But how do you explain that to a child you gave away and hurt so badly to their face." "These answers are never easy Konan, but they are important when it comes to life. But refusing to tell him after what you had done the other night may cause more harm than good."