Bakugou Retrieval Squad

Konan POV:

I began to sit down enjoying some tea with Sasori that he obtained a little while ago as a suggestion from miss Yaoyorozu. "Here you are." He hands me a cup with the taste being rather nice and smooth. "It's very nice." "I agree. I have to thank Yaoyorozu when I see her next. Truly is a pleasant taste." 'How can you tell if your a puppet?' I didn't question this much and just enjoyed the tea while going over a few things in paperwork. As we worked, Deidara came to us out of breath. "What's the matter? Shouldn't you be watching Bakugou so he doesn't try anything funny?" He kept panting as if he ran up the steps as fast as he could. He finally shouted what was wrong after catching his breath a little.

"BAKUGOU ESCAPED!" "What!?" "How?" "I don't know. I just left him for two minutes to splash cold water on my face at max before some weirdo opened a portal for him and the kid to escape." "You idiot! How could you let this happen!?" "Hey, don't blame me! I've been working nonstop at my other job! If you think you could do a better job, I'd love to see it." Both of them started bickering with it getting on my nerves. "Enough! Now isn't the time for this!" They immediately stopped remembering the situation. "We need an immediate meeting deciding what will happen right now." 'I do not know what is happening, but I immediately do not like it.'

Few hours later in the staff room

Everyone had sat down as Deidara explains what had happened. "Is it possible that this person has a teleportation quirk?" "I do not believe so Nezu. The person that he described does not list any known person, much less a person with a teleportation quirk in police records." I state this while looking at some files that Sasori, Deidara, and I went through prior to the meeting. "So what are we dealing with then?" "Is it possible that this guy's from our time? I mean,we don't match anyone thanks to us being tossed in this time either." Hidan states this with all of us realizing he may be correct. "The issue with that is none of us know of this man or what he is capable of." "I don't hear you coming up with something Itachi."

"Enough. It is late and we all do not wish to be here, but we are nonetheless. Our top priority must be the retrieval of Katsuki Bakugou above all else." "Issue with that is we're clueless on where he is." "Not necessarily Kakuzu. I had taken the opportunity to attach a small tracker onto Katsuki Bakugou when he was put into the prison cell. If it is still attached, we should be able to track him without any significant issue." Nezu got up and pressed a small button for a map of Japan to be shown. It pointed near Mt. Fuji right below in the forest that governs it. "We shall put together a small team to track down Bakugou and return him to us. There, we shall gain the information we need." I raise my hand for Nezu to look towards me. "I may have an idea that helps us."

The next morning Izuku POV:

I began to walk downstairs after a restless sleep. As I came down, the members of the Akatsuki and some of their students were in the common space. "Izuku, do you have a moment?" I walked over with Todoroki, Ochako, Momo, and Jiro joining behind me. "Now that everyone is here, allow me to explain an important bit of information." Ms. Konan took a deep breathe before saying in the most blunt way she can. "Bakugou is gone. Last night, he was taken out of his cell by an unknown person with whom we believe is connected to our timeline." 'Woah, didn't see that coming.' "To make matters worse, we believe this person is the same one that had given Bakugou the Curse Mark. We are not one hundred percent certain of this, but the belief adds a few things up."

We all sat in the room curious as to why we're all here at that moment. "Due to this, we have begun a retrieval squad for him comprised of three different groups. The first will be the Akatsuki going in a frontal assault with a hero team going around beside us to initiate a forced pressure from the main direction of entry into the forest. Meanwhile, a small team will be told to enter in through the longer way on the edge of where the mountain starts to force all remaining pressure to be taken off. With luck, this will end with the opposing side not being able to do anything." "But if they were able to teleport in and out of UA, how do you know this won't happen a second time?" "We'll be putting seals up Yaoyorozu, the first three will be placed by the Akatsuki and hero groups. When the third team gets into place, the last seal will be placed with only 4 of my six paths being able to pull them. Any questions?"