nct 127 ; reaction

nct 127

-they see your boyfriend for the first time
-them as your brother

—————————————————————

Taeil

you and your boyfriend were walking around in the store when you suddenly bump into your brother.

"oh y/n! is this a friend?" Taeil asked pointing to your boyfriend.

"uhh he's my boyfriend" you shyly say.

"boyfriend?" Taeil looked at the black haired male.

"you're her boyfriend? my little sisters boyfriend?" your boyfriend slowly nodded.

"let's go have a talk outside!" Taeil smiled.

"taeil!" you heaved a sigh as your brother took your boyfriend outside.
—————————————————————

Taeyong

"is that him? the nice looking man-child?" Taeyong pointed to your boyfriend is was waiting for your food.

"mhm" you hummed.

"I wanna adopt him" Taeyong suddenly says.

"what-" Taeyong rushed off to your boyfriend who had food in his hand.

"he's so adorable!" Taeyong squeaked as he squishes your boyfriend's cheeks.

"would you st-"

"no" your brother cut you off and continued to baby your boyfriend.

—————————————————————

Johnny

"oh he's hot" Johnny randomly says.

"Johnny!" you slightly shoved him.

"what?" Johnny raised a brow.

"you're a guy!" you shrieked.

"so? I can be a little gay at times" Johnny shrugged.

"oh my god" you hide yourself from embarrassment as your boyfriend awkwardly stood there.

—————————————————————

Yuta

"yuta im begging you! please, please don't tell him one of your dirty jokes! he's pure!" you begged to your brother who was drinking out of his sprite.

"gosh y/n, I won't! I promise you!" Yuta held up his pinkie, you being his gullible younger sister, agreed and linked your pinkies together.

your boyfriend came back from the bathroom. soon a bit later you needed to use the restroom as well. you left the two alone for five minutes, only to come out and see your boyfriend awkwardly looking at you with panic and yuta telling a really dirty joke.

"Yuta!"

"what?! I didn't get to the end yet!"

—————————————————————

Doyoung

"what are your intentions with my sister?" Doyoung asked.

"actually, what's your personality?" Doyoung asked your boyfriend.

"no, did you fail high school?"

"college?"

"do you have a job?"